NEWS

GenCon 2012 Releases

• 67 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <08-05-12/1001:02> »
hey Bull... any chance we can get our hands on some of those nifty "Custom Dices" ?
I'm from Québec city and unable to go to the 'Con...
I'm willing to pay for those... 'Would be helluva great engagement gift for my fiance... and I :P

Check you PMs...might be able to help you out.

AJC

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #31 on: <08-05-12/1538:25> »
Victor Moreno, a new artist.  He did some awesome stuff in Shadowrun 2050 as well.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <08-06-12/0710:24> »
Cool - thanks!

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #33 on: <08-06-12/1305:09> »
Victor Moreno, a new artist.  He did some awesome stuff in Shadowrun 2050 as well.
If you happen to see him, pass on my compliments. That cover rocks on toast!
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Sulla

• Newb
« Reply #34 on: <08-06-12/2345:29> »
The Elven Blood cover is one of my favorites. So much so that I had it printed out at 24x36 and framed. On my office wall now!
Matt H. - Media Production & Design - Catalyst Game Labs

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <08-21-12/1023:50> »
If I had to guess, no pictures can be taken now as everything is waiting to get shipped to/picked up for the convention. Once the booth is assembled, however, I'll see about getting some pics.

Sorry about not getting the pics, between exhaustion and a lack of good Internet I just didn't get it done.

Will CGL have similar goodies at PAX Prime? I know you're planning to do a Q&A Session with Harebrained Schemes, but I'd love to be able to get some swag!

If it didn't sell out, it's going to PAX Prime. Sadly (for the customers, not for CGL) both the Gear card and the Vehicles/Drone card packs did sell out. The upside to this? A greater chance of seeing full production runs.

And for those looking for Leviathans, the Core set as well as both British and French Fleet Packs will be heading to PAX Prime.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #36 on: <08-21-12/1352:30> »
Sadly (for the customers, not for CGL) both the Gear card and the Vehicles/Drone card packs did sell out. The upside to this? A greater chance of seeing full production runs.

This is great news!!  Any comment on Elven Blood?  While I was able to get a copy picked up, I would love to see more of this kind of product in the future.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <08-21-12/1414:58> »
Any comment on Elven Blood?  While I was able to get a copy picked up, I would love to see more of this kind of product in the future.

Nothing comes to mind.
Power corrupts.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #38 on: <08-21-12/1852:36> »
Elven Blood sold pretty well, and was a really good test run for future Missions packs. :)

Bull

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #39 on: <08-21-12/2000:42> »
Elven Blood sold pretty well, and was a really good test run for future Missions packs. :)

Bull
Did it sellout?
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #40 on: <08-21-12/2002:44> »

Bull

Exactly (short of a complete sell out) what was I was hoping to hear!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #41 on: <08-22-12/1851:14> »
The Shadowrun Cards sold out, and last I saw of the SR2050 books, they sold very well as well, possibly selling out.

I signed copies for anyone who asked.  ;D  It gave me a warm fuzzy.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #42 on: <08-23-12/1047:42> »
The Shadowrun Cards sold out...

If you want to get technical, the Drones and Vehicles set did not sell out. There were two copies left after the registers closed. I'm not sure who got one, but I got the other.
Power corrupts.

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #43 on: <08-23-12/1057:06> »

Hey any chance we could get that pic as a Wallpaper?
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #44 on: <08-23-12/1324:53> »
The Shadowrun Cards sold out...

If you want to get technical, the Drones and Vehicles set did not sell out. There were two copies left after the registers closed. I'm not sure who got one, but I got the other.
We're not going to mention the poor ten-year-old Peter emotionally scarred to make sure there were two packs left... ;)