NEWS

[OOC] Recruitment thread for "15 minutes of fame" (closed)

• 35 Replies

Chance359

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <10-13-10/1715:07> »
If theres still room, I've got a hacker from a Missions game I'd love to take out into the "real" world. 

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #16 on: <10-13-10/2322:02> »
Mine's a possession spirit Lukumi tradition, so it's not total overlap.  I can submit another one though if need be.

Heh, possession spirit Rastafarian tradition, but not following the Trickster... so you're like the bridge between worlds!

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <10-14-10/0314:04> »
If theres still room, I've got a hacker from a Missions game I'd love to take out into the "real" world. 

Which Missions campaign?

I'm still considering a few options but should have a decision in the next day or two.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

Chance359

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <10-14-10/0954:36> »
Missions season 3, so far he's completed 00-7, 9,10, and 2 CMP's

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <10-14-10/1251:33> »
How about in order to not overlap, I'll play a different character.  I"ll post him in a day or two.  His name is Wovoka.  He's basically  from a very traditional Sioux tribe, and he was always a weakling and even through he went through tribal warrior training since boyhood, he didn't make the cut to join the SN Wildcats, and this broke his heart so badly that he ran away to Seattle to not have to face his shame.  He got involved in the rush of the plex and eventually got chromed out to compensate for his weakness and picked up a little BTL habit as well.  Now he can't go back home cuz his people don't accept modern technology much less cyberware, so he's stuck in the plex and the only way he can live out his warrior fantasies is through shadowrunning.  So he's basically a sammie who's main weapon is a bow.  I've played him before but I"ll just use his original character sheet starting at 0 Karma. 

Codac

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <10-14-10/1349:37> »
Well if you need a hacker I've got an A.I. character i was working on that i wouldn't mind getting in a game.
"You Metahumans and your emotions are quite inefficient." ~Codac

"I am the Matrix." ~Codac

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <10-14-10/1801:32> »
@Codac
Bring him (it?) in Codac. This should be fun. :)

@Chance359
I kind of want to stay away from the missions for now as I don't want any accidental spoilers. No hard feelings, I just want the chance to run through all the missions from start to finish.

hazmat the monstar

• Chummer
  • www.hazmatthemonstar.com
« Reply #22 on: <10-14-10/1802:52> »
I would love to PbP, but I only get online tuesday's, thursdays, and fridays.

Codac

• Chummer
« Reply #23 on: <10-14-10/1804:36> »
I'll get him finished up and to you ASAP.

Frostriese

• Chummer
« Reply #24 on: <10-15-10/1141:08> »
Is there still a place free? ;)

I dont have any char to throw in, though. Building one using a program is quick enough of course. "100 Karma" is meant as "100 Karma after creation", right?

So, way I see it we have a sam, a shaman, a hacker, an AI and maybe a face. On first view Id say the standard role lacking is that of a rigger/mechanic, maybe somewhat combat-leaning.  As said, if theres still place.

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #25 on: <10-15-10/2303:15> »
Build'em and bring him in Frostriese if you like.

Codac

• Chummer
« Reply #26 on: <10-19-10/1207:48> »
So are we gonna do this?

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #27 on: <10-19-10/1913:18> »
I'll have my character posted in the next few days.  Having a hard time deciding if I want to use an older character with some experience or run with a new concept.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

Frostriese

• Chummer
« Reply #28 on: <10-19-10/2037:38> »
Well I sent my char two days ago... I think, at least. Bit difficult to tell the way it just sends you back to the inbox, maybe I didnt actually sent it, but I think I have...

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #29 on: <10-19-10/2233:50> »
I'm here, just need to get my act together and all. I believe we have enough to get started, I just need to compile my notes and to get things rolling.

I'll post here when I start a new thread for our game.

Sorry it's taken so long, RL kicked me in the butt a few times here.