NEWS

[OOC] Missions 2 - Rising Sin

• 1181 Replies

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #30 on: <04-15-12/1810:58> »
So we bought the tact-net not the guns?

Way to go, now I am confused about the shopping again....

OK will try to sort it out tonight

BTW way to Franzy post again, just a day+ and we are almost at the end of Page 2 of the IC
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #31 on: <04-15-12/1820:24> »
As far as I understand, we buyed both... that's why we spent entire two weeks of downtime, isn't it?

And answering Sent's question... I guess we need to run it centralized; I believe we just paid for program, so it seems like the only way (but correct me if I'm mistaken). This being the case, Fractal can run it (Fractal Commlink is the one that can handle the largest number of programs and subscriptions).

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <04-15-12/1824:29> »
Hm... Will Sam be able to help in to disguise ethnic features Fractal requested on? If that's not the case, Fractal won't bother searching for a better Japanese Linguasoft than he already has (rating 2).

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <04-15-12/1830:40> »
Hm... Will Sam be able to help in to disguise ethnic features Fractal requested on? If that's not the case, Fractal won't bother searching for a better Japanese Linguasoft than he already has (rating 2).
Yep if we get some nanoPaste then yes, i did not get any last shoping spree but i guess it's legal so just a cosmetic shop stop for us :)

RainDragonBar

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #34 on: <04-15-12/1836:33> »
Yep if we get some nanoPaste then yes, i did not get any last shoping spree but i guess it's legal so just a cosmetic shop stop for us :)

It's availability 12, which mean it isn't in your everycorner stuffer shack. You got large enough network of contacts however to have it within an hour at the book price.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <04-15-12/1837:40> »
Well, it's no big deal, really. Just something to grease the conversation with the Yaks, if we could...

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <04-15-12/1843:33> »
Well, it's no big deal, really. Just something to grease the conversation with the Yaks, if we could...
I was hoping to get a large container myself, but as the HERF was put instead of it.

Guess we will take it then from Krivlov

and if anything fails Sam is fluent in Japanese and is human :D
RainDragonBar

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <04-15-12/1845:43> »
Morrissey Élan cost 3050$ avalibility 10R
   +Chameleon Coating
   +Improved Range Finder
   +Personalized Grip
   +Skinlink
   +Smartgun System
   DV: 4P   AP: -   RC: 1

Getting myself another HP

Colt Manhunter ("Silent")  cost 1845$ avalibility 12R
   +Concealable Holster
   +Spare Clips
   +Spare Clips
   +Spare Clips
   +Spare Clips
   +Additional Clip, Pistol
   +Laser Sight
   +Melee Hardening
   +Personalized Grip
   +Skinlink
   +Siliencer (Accesoory) + one more for "Vertigo"
   +Smartgun System
Simrig+hotsim module + biometric reader + trodes - 1500$
smartlink Goggle mod - 500$
HERF gun       2500 12F
package total 12F 9495$
and
50 ASPD amm - 16F - 350$
50 Ex-Explosive Ammo - 500$
Package total 16F 850$

Using Krivlov, Miguel and Tabby to swag, but need to know their respective  Charisma+Negoation points to make the rools
I am really busy lately (you might have noticed).
so just a single note: if you want to buy something that is costing over 10+ knuyen, and availability of 21, think about having it somewhere inside a month from now game time, maybe faster if Fractal himself start looking for it,
but if you ask Kirilov or Miguel to get it for you, they'll get 4-6 hits per week I think, unless of course you drop in some serious nuyen.
on the assumption this is correct i will change the interval and presume that Sam can get his packages as well
both guns avalibility 12 interval 2 days - 4-6 hits per inteval -> 4-6 days to get it
ammo and Smartgun mod For Lips - > avalibility 16 interval 1 days - 4-6 hits per inteval -> 3-4 days to get it

money after all expenses =4k - additional cost to get the gear(like ?10%? for Swag) = this Sam is willing to invest in Drones, So Omar can be sure that there are at least 2k or 3k Coming his way.

just making sure all this is OK with you Sent

---------

Do System anf Firewall degrade as programs do in Comlings if they are not upgraded systematicly - Eric's comling from Trash the body electris
and if so can OS be changed between Comlinks?
RainDragonBar

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #38 on: <04-15-12/1856:47> »

I still think it would give the team an edge if most of our characters were japanese-ish, but that's not something that's really needed...
As I've looked into the sheets, Sam and Mouse are both humans which can talk good Japanese (though Mouse has the little problem of being a child); and Fractal and Lips can communicate, even if not as perfect as the others.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <04-15-12/1905:53> »

I still think it would give the team an edge if most of our characters were japanese-ish, but that's not something that's really needed...
As I've looked into the sheets, Sam and Mouse are both humans which can talk good Japanese (though Mouse has the little problem of being a child); and Fractal and Lips can communicate, even if not as perfect as the others.

and you'd probably have Omar gagged in his van even if he spoke the japanase fluently :P

Denver Missions
running 13

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #40 on: <04-15-12/1907:55> »
just making sure all this is OK with you Sent
---------
Do System anf Firewall degrade as programs do in Comlings if they are not upgraded systematicly - Eric's comling from Trash the body electris
and if so can OS be changed between Comlinks?

1. I think it's ok. let me know if you hit 50k nuyen treshold with purchases via Kirilov, that will grant you +1 in loyalty
2. yes they can be switched. and yes they degrade as any kind of software.

Denver Missions
running 13

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #41 on: <04-15-12/1925:43> »

and you'd probably have Omar gagged in his van even if he spoke the japanase fluently :P

Not that he desire to go anywhere..in meat...to the whorehouse...

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #42 on: <04-15-12/1928:14> »
And about the second week, I will it incorporate in my sheet, and i think we can do something nice with it in the Aurora warrens :)
Still have the job to do, maybe smuggling, will re-roll the Pistols skill as a extra week negates the Edge i had to spend on it to get it in one.

Form me staying with one week had been easier :p
RainDragonBar

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #43 on: <04-15-12/1931:39> »

That's sound like a plan to me!

It's not often that the GM start giving the player tips so early on the mission!

On a completely unrelated note; why since Tabitha has told the team what the run is about I can stop thinking about the first episode of Ghost in the Shell?

Form me staying with one week had been easier :p

For Fractal it would also be better... 4500 nuyen monthly expenses on lifestyle are really draining his earnings... If not by that, by now he could have some really nice gear.

snake_eyes

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <04-15-12/2028:25> »
snake,

you bought an agent program? can you pm me a log of changes?
The agent was a program he picked up from red wire along with the programs it is using. All Mouse did was purchase some autosofts for the drones, some upgrades for Dobbey and his share of the tact net purchase the contacts and glasses. From a karma standpoint all he did was buy off the BTL addiction and updated a CF.
Hmmm...interesting that Hero Lab didn't include that info with its export.
The data and crack sprites are both rating 4, the fault sprite is rating 5. The pilot is rating 4.

Snake, please update your sheet with sprites/agents ratings.