NEWS

The Rocky Dino Danger Hour (IC)

• 248 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #30 on: <03-05-11/1410:42> »
Let's see what we're packing and find an escape route.

His Radar pinged the club, building up a 3D map and running weapon and cyberware analysis.

Rating 4 Radar Headware (4d6.hits(5)=1)
cyberware scanner table
item                                         threshold
Standard cyberware, weapon       1
p.262 anniversary
Gimme your lists kiddies, my comms got full cybertech and weapon databases, so unless it's very exotic, biological, undetectable by cyberware scanners or alpha/bet/delta i know you have it and what it is.

« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1417:13> by Chrona »

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #31 on: <03-05-11/1435:16> »
Nomad inclined his head curiously. "You're new? Coulda fooled me." He paused for a second. "Anyways, yes. In this line of work, you put up with lies and secrets everyday. But you also live and die based on your reputation, and a good one's worth more than any disguise. Deal honestly, and people will deal honestly with you. Play games, and people will talk."

Nomad paused as Bolts sat down next to him, staring him up and down. After a second he inclined his head at Bolts cyberarm. "That's a nice piece of hardware you got, pal." he said cautiously, before sitting back to await his response.

(ooc: Nomad is packing a Predator IV and no ware.)

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #32 on: <03-05-11/1437:18> »
Thanks, I earned it the hard way believe me.  I'm Bolts, and you are?
But I didn't know he was a DRAGON!

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <03-05-11/1450:41> »
"Okay, Okay, Okay."

A disgustingly thin arm leant on the bar next to them, tapping it's fingers. "If I can hear you so could anyone else with a nice pair of tech in... or for... ears."

They all received a private, encrypted message, asking for passcode. Hint: Order.
He motioned to the barkeep.
"One Whiskey, Neat,  please."
PM or OOC what your character tries.

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #34 on: <03-05-11/1545:53> »
Nomad sighed inwardly as he began to focus inward, assembling his mental algorithms for decryption.

(ooc: Decrypting roll electronic warfare 4 + decrypting 3: 7d6.hits(5) → [2,4,5,5,3,2,5] = (3). What's the encryption rating?)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #35 on: <03-05-11/1603:52> »
PAN:
Sorry to break up your conversation my lady. Nice game you`ve played, in future I expect you to nothing less but excel. I think that this place is pretty secure, but, could anyone of you make sure that our AR conversation remains secret? And Nomad..old friend of mine...

Club: Lochkid moves from his bar to meet the others.
With my Huntssman cocktail in left hand, right hand ready for greeting he aproaches the group.
Nomad, Old friend of mine, how had you been all those years. Bussiness must had been kind to you, if you are entertaining yourselves in place like this. And with such a beautiful and charming lady. Would you introduce me, please?

PAN:
"Bolts...anyone is watching us closely?"

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #36 on: <03-05-11/1636:47> »
Looking at Lochkid, and glancing over at a troll in the coner.

PAN:  He's been giving you the eye.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2920838/

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #37 on: <03-05-11/1730:55> »
Silk suddenly found herself surrounded by shadowrunners.
Sure, in the movies it's all martini's and laughs when they get together... sure doesn't feel all that friendly when you're suddenly surrounded by a bunch of guys who would probably kill you for the right cred.

Silk pulls herself together. Well, they sure are treating me like I'm one of them... and I am, starting now. So act like it damnit!

Silk lets her eyes go over the guys around her without shame, as if she's used to checking people out. She's more used to being the one they check out.
Nomad she already knew, didn't seem so bad at all. Sure, he knew she was new, but hopefully that knowledge bought her some backup when she needed it.
Bolts was the guy who didn't bother with subtlety -at all-.. which was new to her. Went straight for his target no matter what; not necessarily a bad thing with all that cyberware on him. He did make a friendly introduction.
Gaunt had introduced himself by sending an encrypted message... that sure was something special, but it only made sense that he wanted to test out his new partners; that's what she was doing herself too after all.
LochKid, hm. The introduction wasn't the nicest one. His flattery didn't really make up for the fact that he'd apparently just given an order to them. He seemed very compulsive... also, was pretty good-looking... for a human.
The five of them together, they were sticking out like a ghoul in a kindergarten.

She had lost some footing... she'd had the situation under control up until now, talking with a guy at a bar in a crowded club, that felt like home ground. This situation complicated things.
"Well, hello guys. I'm Silk, nice meeting you all.
She shakes the hands of each of them.
Hey eyes focussed on LochKid and Gaunt while saying "If you didn't want any attention, maybe walking over here and creating the weirdest looking group in the club wasn't that good an idea.", then returned to looking at the group in general, a polite smile on her face.

Meanwhile in AR, she types the requested code in the encrypted message, sends an animated smiley face to Gaunt and inputs the requested data.
« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1736:17> by Xzylvador »

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #38 on: <03-05-11/1738:36> »
"I always stick out nowadays unfortunately. I'm a little disappointed though, seems only Silk here could guess my password."

He nursed his Whiskey.
Encrytion rating 6
« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1740:18> by Chrona »

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #39 on: <03-05-11/1755:20> »
Drawing upon all his etiquette training
<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2920920/">5d6.hits(5)=2</a>
 Nice to meet you too Silk

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #40 on: <03-05-11/1805:45> »
"Well I could thread if I really wanted to break your code. I just figured since you're such a fan of secrecy you might not want me getting nosebleeds in the middle of a crowded club. Besides, I already guessed at your password."

"Lochkid, it's been too long. How's life treating you?"

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #41 on: <03-05-11/1820:28> »
Threading... she'd heard of that before. Oh, right! Silk throws Nomad a look that mixes sympathy and curiosity.
"So you're one of those cyber-mages? What's it called again... technomancer? Wow, must've been tough being hunted, I'm sure you're glad that's over."
She turned her look to Gaunt. Unaware of how people normally go about it, she asked it straight.
"So, what's your speciality?"
A quick 'Aside from being Halloween decoration.' thought popped in her head but she banished it immediately. Bad girl.
« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1826:38> by Xzylvador »

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #42 on: <03-05-11/1830:35> »
Nomad rolled his eyes. I spend six months on the run from a corporate capture team and that's all she cares enough to say? Slow down, nomad. Easy. She doesn't know.

He reflexively clenched his fist for a second or two, then relaxed.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <03-05-11/1850:46> »
If Silk noticed Nomad's reaction, she doesn't show it.
Shit, sure messed that up. Could've guessed, couldn't have known. I'll have to try and repair that damage later. Sorry buddy, my bad. There's lots we don't know about eachother, it's not as if I ever hunted one of you guys... Try being hated for decades.
Gods, I hate being the new kid, especially since I'm probably the oldest one here... All that testosteron.

She stays quiet, hoping for some conversation to pick up quickly.
« Last Edit: <03-05-11/1852:35> by Xzylvador »

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #44 on: <03-05-11/1900:50> »
Trying to get  things started
 So wheres everyone from?