[SR5][Adventure] Lethal Forces

• 6 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <09-20-17/1146:26> »
A new adventure has just dropped:

The Price of Power

Value is not a secret. When something is worth a lot of money, or conveys a lot of power, or both, people of the Sixth World know. They make it their business to know. That means that when you’re tracking down something with a lot of value, be cautious. You won’t be the only one after it.

In Lethal Forces, Mr. Johnson comes along spinning tales about secret research in a highly secure facility, which is definitely the sort of thing that has a lot of value. Mr. Johnson may not tell the runners who else might come calling, but what self-respecting team of runners relies on Mr. Johnson to give them the information they need? They’ll have to stay alert, keep their wits about them, and be ready for any and all opposition—including ones with scales.

Lethal Forces is an adventure for Shadowrun, Fifth Edition, especially for experienced runner teams ready for a challenge. The plot elements can also be used with Shadowrun: Anarchy

CGL

DTRPG

KatoHearts

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-20-17/1628:00> »
aka the book that makes you think it's Street Lethal for all of three seconds.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #2 on: <09-21-17/0037:43> »
Those things look like someone said, "Y'know, those Spider drones in the Arcology weren't freaky enough. We should bring them back, but as bioweapons!
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-21-17/0247:33> »
Will there be a Dead Tree Format version or pdf only?
My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <09-21-17/0950:55> »
I'm not sure about this...page count is pretty small for a print release, so suspect it is a digital product that might see print as part of a compilation. I will ask the question though.

Carmody

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <09-21-17/1051:11> »
Thanks AJ,

after a second through, seeing the credit on the front page also let me think it will be pdf only
My profile picture is a crop of Alfredo Lopez Jr  Mickey/Wolverine.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <09-22-17/1410:04> »
Confirmed that this is digital only, though option for an anthology release is always a potential in the future.