NEWS

Drones ... MP questions

• 18 Replies

Ghost Rigger

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <03-03-17/2025:20> »
Ah, but does "integral accessories (those that come with the weapon)" mean "integral accessories, which includes all accessories that come with the weapon" or "the subset of 'integral' accessories that come with the weapon"? In light of Run&Gun, which adds the "internal slot" as described thus
Internal to the weapon, meaning it is built into the weapon and integral to its systems;
I have to go with the second interpretation.
After all you don't send an electrician to fix your leaking toilet.

A Guide to Gridguide

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <03-03-17/2108:07> »
Underlining one word doesn't change the context of it's use, nor invalidate it's previous and explicit use.

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <03-03-17/2137:36> »
Side question, Anthro Drones with 4 Cyber limbs?   Theoretically a Right arm Shotgun, a left leg Grenade Launcher, A right leg Shock Foot, and an SMG left arm, all without using a Mod point? 

Oh, and further down the rabbit hole cyberlimb stats on Anthro drones Enhanced or Customized? 

Just asking for a friend. 

Duellist_D

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <03-04-17/1231:25> »
@Quatar
There's separate threads arguing about weapons and slots... this OP is asking about drones so we shouldn't add in a different argument.

I side with the stuff that's added to vehicle takes up mod slots of the vehicle.
But that's just me, personally.
I don't believe that the rules address it definitively.

Thy did it with cars in the german rules though.
Integral stuff takes up slots in Cars, according to Krautrigger 5
Of course, this doesn't have to say much for how you interprete the rules on an Anglo-Table, but it might work as an argument.