NEWS

Shadowrun in the real world

• 1 Replies

Stridert2

• Newb
« on: <12-07-16/2038:12> »
I got access to a beta AR app on apple called metaverse and it allows you to place points around and create a story that players can move around the real world and interact with. When I saw it I instantly thought of Shadowruning as a hacker. Its a bit confusing for my little one so I made a thing in the real world where he had to assault a corp building (a Hilton by my house) and gain access to it. After actually walking around and doing these interactions he had a new understanding of the game and new enthusiasm. Id love some help with future interactions and stories from you guys. I have a few beta access' that i can give out if anyone wants to help me out.

Spooky

• Omae
  • If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #1 on: <12-12-16/1529:03> »
My question would be How many people can you get involved in the story line? ie IRL people that can talk to your little one and help him find out info or find locations. For example, ask the doorman/front desk people at the Hilton to help you with a prescripted piece of info, so that you can send him out to "do the legwork", and find out what he needs to do next. You could even have him deliver "payment" in an envelope (next week's info) that he needs to trade for this week's info. And so on.
Spooky, what do you do this pass? Shoot him with my thunderstruck gauss rifle. (Rolls)  8 hits. Does that blow his head off?