NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <09-09-10/2126:34> »
Mod Edit: Upcoming Releases can also be found here!

This is the list of upcoming Shadowrun releases. As release dates get closer, I'll provide more information about what the products are. They are listed in approximate planned order of release, but that is always subject to change. And note that I'm not allowed to attach even approximate estimated release dates, or management skins me alive and then displays my flayed corpse in BodyWorks.

Sixth World Almanac--Available electronically now, print coming soon! Complete Sixth World timeline! Write-ups of almost 40 countries! And a full world, full-color map! Plus, we threw in some of the prettiest art Shadowrun has ever seen.

Midnight: Dawn of the Artifacts 3--Available electronically now, print coming soon! The Dawn of the Artifacts series continues, and the globetrotting isn't slowing down! You need to track down an artifact that already has been stolen once and try to keep it secure.

Runner's Toolkit--A box set full of stuff to make running and playing Shadowrun easier, including a GM screen; "cheat sheets" reviewing common game processes (e.g, combat, spellcasting); an updated version of the introductory adventure "On the Run"; PACKS (Pre-Generated Auxiliary Character Kit creation system), which makes generating a wide variety of NPCs and PCs quick and easy; a booklet of contacts, adventure seeds, and sprawl sites; Anatomy of a Shadowrun, a two-column booklet where one column presents a run in fictional form, and the other column describes all the tests and game rules employed in that run; four double-sided, color sprawl site maps; and a sticker!

War!--Tensions have been growing between Aztlan and Amazonia for a while. It's time they erupt! This book will provide info on the war, on Bogota, and on the latest military gear being used in the fighting. Rules for mercenary campaigns should be in there too!

Attitude--Did you like Shadowbeat? Then hopefully you'll like Attitude.

Spells & Chrome--Trade paperback version of the short story anthology that previously was released electronically.

New Dawn: Dawn of the Artifacts 4

A Fistful of Credsticks (Horizon adventure 1)

Spy Games

Anarchy Subsidized (Horizon adventure 2)

Subterfuge (Horizon adventure 3)

eBook line:
Missions 03-10
Missions 03-11
This Old Drone--Are there older drones from previous editions that didn't make it into SR4 yet? Do you miss them? Perhaps they'll be in here! Learn how to get more use out of your beloved old drones.
Missions 03-12
MilSpecTech--We couldn't possibly fit all the cool military gear that's available into War! So more of it is in here!
« Last Edit: <10-27-15/0754:16> by FastJack »
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-10-10/0007:46> »
this makes me very happy...ah sweet, sweet anticipation

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-10-10/0401:16> »
War!--Tensions have been growing between Aztlan and Amazonia for a while. It's time they erupt! This book will provide info on the war, on Bogota, and on the latest military gear being used in the fighting. Rules for mercenary campaigns should be in there too!

This Old Drone--Are there older drones from previous editions that didn't make it into SR4 yet? Do you miss them? Perhaps they'll be in here! Learn how to get more use out of your beloved old drones.

MilSpecTech--We couldn't possibly fit all the cool military gear that's available into War! So more of it is in here!
These sounds so damm cool, i can't wait for these to come out.
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #4 on: <09-10-10/0620:42> »

FINALLY!! :o
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

blackheart

• Newb
  • Human-in-Training
« Reply #5 on: <09-10-10/0956:26> »
Attitude? Yes, please!

And Spy Games? Sixth World Espionage? Please, spoil some more!
"How do you carjack a Death Star?"
Gina Diggers, Gold Digger #99

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <09-10-10/1108:04> »
Be careful there Jason, somebody may think you're lying. ;)

In all seriousness I saw the pallets of 6WA the other week. It made even my BattleTech-encrusted heart glow.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Prime Mover

• Omae
  • Prime Runners need Prime Fixers
« Reply #7 on: <09-10-10/1116:15> »
I've been so desperate for SR material I dipped into my SR fund to buy other games...oh the insanity.
Eagerly awaiting DoTA3 and 6thWA.
Why do things happen the way they happen? For
all I know the world Is Just one big game and all of
our actions are determined by the roll of a die.
-  Dunkelzahn,  Great-Dragon

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #8 on: <09-10-10/1136:35> »
Yeah, I was holding off buying the Quints over on Amazon because Street Magic was out of stock. But I saw it was in stock this week and couldn't stop myself...

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #9 on: <09-10-10/1218:09> »
Be careful there Jason, somebody may think you're lying. ;)

In all seriousness I saw the pallets of 6WA the other week. It made even my BattleTech-encrusted heart glow.

It's incredible- I picked one up at Gencon, and I was just floored by it. In particular, since I'm re-learning the universe and trying to get new players involved, this thing is made of gold for me.
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #10 on: <09-10-10/1830:02> »
Just a thought shouldn't this like go in the Official Announcements thread???
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #11 on: <09-10-10/1934:45> »
Just a thought shouldn't this like go in the Official Announcements thread???

I debated that. Since it's about upcoming products, not released ones, it's okay here. When there are official things to say, they'll go in the official board.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

bobo69

• Chummer
« Reply #12 on: <09-11-10/0002:35> »
Spy games?

yeah great stuff. Info on the espionage agencies around the world.

Also lookign forward to War and Artifacts new dawn.

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <09-11-10/0208:12> »
so i just read this again...milspec tech you say? and more drones? oh lordy...

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #14 on: <09-11-10/1353:52> »