NEWS

[Recruitment] Seattle Under Cover

• 37 Replies

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <10-21-16/1832:26> »
I am going to leave that up to you rednblack. Either way will work with the storyline I have so far.

Basically the idea is that you guys will be thrown into the deep end. You'll have some basic support through your KE contacts, but your records are going to be buried. Your families will still get your paychecks or the money will be held in escrow. But you will not be going home beyond telling them goodbye for a while. You'll have to do your own risk assessment  on how safe it is to contact them while your undercover.

Gear will be what you can scrounge up or buy, with an occasional crucial piece coming from Murphy that will come out of KE's seized equipment. Gamewise this means that you are prettymuch runner's when it comes to gear and lifestyles. You're gonna be working in the Z-zones so if you need backup that is going to be a big deal and will probably involve HTR teams and blowing your cover.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #31 on: <10-21-16/1948:22> »
First of all, thanks for the opportunity. I have mostly been working on 4A, so please bear with me and if anyone sees anything that doesn't make sense, don't hesitate to point it out to me and I will do the necessary adjustments.

That being said, my character is basically the pure-hearted crusader that could be tempted into degeneration by the lifestyle, depending on what he is exposed to and the timeline. I hope to play someone that will evolve with the situations and see where that brings the team.

I will be working on a preliminary character draft and submit it here in a few days' time, but if there's anything that you think would work well with this concept, don't hesitate to tell me.

Once again, thank you for being selected and I look forward to running with everyone here (as cliched as this line sounds).
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #32 on: <10-22-16/0046:59> »
Once we get the character sheets settled I'll open up a OOC Thread. For now feel free to ask me questions here.

Also, discuss if and how you three may know one another.

I'd like to get the game started by Mon or Tues if possible. I think we have an interesting group dynamic and can't wait to get started telling a story.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <10-22-16/0352:04> »
Woohoo,

thanks for the chance.
Regarding getting into the group: Max will have the advantage that he is relatively new in the country, so Murphy had no problem keeping him out of sight. His man problem will be to keep connected to his wife and prevent her from descending into depression.

I purchased a high lifestyle in a dangerous part of town. If you are interested, we can turn that into a shared living arrangement, keeping our expenses down
I imagine it's an ex-hideout of a mafia boss somewhere in the Barrens - comfortable but a damn dangerous neighborhood.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <10-22-16/0438:49> »
Question for you Jack: would the rest of the team have heard about your situation, with the kidnapping and all?

As for Andrew, being a relatively new detective, the others wouldn't have heard much except that people don't really like working with him. Kind of a Jim Gordon thing in Batman Begins. He does everything by the book, which makes others nervous and weary, but he has never ratted anybody.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #35 on: <10-22-16/0444:19> »
Nope, Max would have done his best to keep that secret from the brass (as they would likely not let him on undercover duty otherwise).
Once trust is established, or the team finds a trace of the Russian, you can bet that he'll open up about it.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <10-22-16/1800:28> »
Started an OOC thread please post your character and let everyone else post theirs before you post anything else. I'm going to try to use the first couple of posts as a resource area.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <10-23-16/0930:51> »
I just posted my character sheet in the OOC. If anyone spies anything strange, please let me know.

Consequently, Ravensoracle, if there is anything fishy or that you want me to change, please let me know.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix