NEWS

Re: [IC] Prelude: Teddy

• 64 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #45 on: <12-31-16/1640:33> »
 Tedd says to Kira "I understand... Good luck"  and once she leaves he shrugs
"Darn it... ". He finishes eating alone, eager to get to work.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #46 on: <01-02-17/1827:52> »
You work into the the night, catch some Z's and finish up the next morning after a quick bite.  The clock is edging past 1215 hours by the time you are checking off your last point of inspection.  You figure the job is tight, probably worth nearly 6k but you think you can start it a bit higher and let him talk you down from that.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #47 on: <01-06-17/0210:24> »
Once the work is done, Tedd heads to the showers and then back to sleep. He worked so hard and he is not such a great negotiator he'll better do so in the morning. He is excited and rolls over his bed multiple times, thinking "One day I will have a car of my own... with doors and everything." Eventually he gets some sleep, and once he is up, he contacts Oz to let him know that the car is ready, Tedd offers to drive it to Oz so that he can see for himself, or they can meet at the gaz station.

The place looks empty with Kira's gone, Oz uses the soy processor to make some fake bacon and eggs and then takes his breakfast outside along with some orange flavored juice and a small napkin. He idly enjoys the sunlight of morning, pollution was not that terrible that day and for a brief moment, Tedd felt happy.
« Last Edit: <01-06-17/0212:03> by gilga »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <01-07-17/0121:29> »
Around dinner time before you hit the sack you get a text from Gunderson.  I need you at 1000 hours tomorrow don't be late.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #49 on: <01-08-17/0309:17> »
Tedd shrugs, "that a-hole it is like he senses when I plan to slack out a bit" and then texts "KK "
« Last Edit: <01-10-17/0948:24> by gilga »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <01-10-17/0822:08> »
Teddy knows enough that when you meet Gunderson you meet at The Next Round.

[spoiler]If you have an idea for a team name please post it in the OOC thread.[/spoiler]

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #51 on: <01-10-17/0905:45> »
In the morning, Tedd cuts his breakfast short, he locks Oz's car and places a drone to stand watch for it. Then Tedd loads his equipment on the Morgan and heads off toward the next round, where he intends to meet Gunderson.  He enters the place and scout it, a bit to see if he can spot Gunderson. The drinking den is probably abandoned this early in the morning.
« Last Edit: <01-10-17/1017:43> by gilga »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <01-21-17/1456:09> »
You arrive back at the station after dropping off Sky.  You give the car a once over to make sure it looks good before Oz arrives.  Right as Oz shows up and is getting out of the taxi your com link chirps with a message.  Oz comes up to the car and checks it out.  Looks good!  Let's see how it rides eh?
« Last Edit: <01-22-17/1709:34> by Stuttrboy »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <01-22-17/1502:24> »
"You bet your ass it is good, worked on it on every waking moment, it is good as new really. Had to replace half the car, but well these neighborhoods are good for parts if you know what I mean." He lets Oz have a look, and then say "I afraid it is an expensive piece of work, the car was in a really bad shape, I had to do an overhaul to the engine and alternator." He let's Oz admire the car for a moment and then take it for a ride, "I was thinking 7K for the work and parts." He said finally.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <01-22-17/1708:41> »
Oz winces Ouch 7k huh?  Let's see how it rides before I commit to anything okay?

Your com link chirps again.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #55 on: <01-22-17/2339:51> »
"I am a little in a hurry Oz, I sort of have a run. Wanted to see your face when you get your car back. Let's drive a bit no problem... " he said and instructed Oz to drive to the direction he needed. 

It was only while he was enroute to destination that Tedd opens his link to see what is the matter, well... mentally indicate his glasses to show him messages anyhow.

« Last Edit: <01-22-17/2345:28> by gilga »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <01-25-17/2221:01> »
[spoiler]OOC:  Where are you directing him to drive?  Are you going with him or are you taking your Morgan?[/spoiler]

You bring up your com and display the two text messages from Gunderson...of course they are from Gunderson.  I'm confused.  We negotiated an additional 5k for the job if you go "right now".  You do know what "right now" means right?  So when I get a call from Jack saying only Sky is there and you "had an errand" you can understand my consternation.  call me back, right now.

The second one is shorter.  Goddammit Tedd you better not be ducking my calls.

You jump a little as your com chirps again and a third text from Gunderson displays right. now. Tedd.
« Last Edit: <01-25-17/2223:25> by Stuttrboy »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <01-26-17/0149:46> »
Tedd texts >>>>>driving there right now on the Morgan princess wanted a ride but exploaded when was told i need to take somthing from home. I would have already been there but she was so annoying that I dropped her there , just so I wont have a  headache. Be there shortly dont worry I drive fast.

He instructs Oz to follow him in the general direction of the meet. After a few Blocks Tedd asks Oz "what do you think?"
« Last Edit: <01-26-17/0155:29> by gilga »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <01-27-17/0845:28> »
we are going to have a talk when you are done Tedd.

Oz responds, I'm going to open her up a bit, I know you can keep up.  His car begins to pick up speed quickly.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #59 on: <01-27-17/1026:44> »
Tedd follows keeping his foot heavy on the gaz. He would not be delayed more than a few minutes, knowing that he is on thin ice already.