NEWS

[IC] Prelude: Elena

• 103 Replies

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #90 on: <12-29-16/2031:36> »
You send a quick text to Kat and she responds a few minutes later thanking you for keeping her in the loop.

You suck down your 5th, or is it 6th cup of coffee and plan out what you will do for the day.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #91 on: <12-30-16/0011:16> »
Elena pays for the caf and leaves a nice tip for Jeannie and the bartender, thanking them for their help.  She leaves the bar and heads off back to the coffin motel so she can rest until dark and set her mind on what needs to be done.  Tonight will be a recon, at least to start off, with anything else depending on what she finds.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #92 on: <12-30-16/2059:42> »
You lay in bed but sleep does not come between the soy-caf and the drugged sleep you simply cannot keep your mind from wandering.  You let your mind wander flitting at the edges of your memory and rest your body.  After about two hours your com pings...It's Gunderson.

Good work.  You've solved the problem...sort of.  Your current avenue of investigation is no longer sanctioned.  Come to The Next Round for payment and maybe some more work if you are interested.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #93 on: <12-31-16/1135:12> »
Well, now that is an unexpected message.    Elena does not even consider the option of continuing the investigation, even though it leaves a bad taste in her mouth to drop it at this stage.  She has made a rooking mistake and had thought herself better than that.  Oh well, time to go face the music.  She packs up her meager things and heads off to the Next Round to see Gunderson. 

Walking into the bar, she looks for and finds her employer, saying nothing to him as she stands in front of the guy.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #94 on: <12-31-16/1817:21> »
Well you solved our problem.  Not quite in the way I hoped but you did.

We've received a promise to "recruit" outside of the neighborhood and an apology for sniping our girls.  We'll have to reign in the off the books work for the girls to make sure for a while but it appears the problem is over.
  He slides a credstick to you.

So who are these people.  You apparently scared them, so I hope you have some idea who these people are.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #95 on: <01-01-17/1331:55> »
Elena slips the 'stick into a pocket without checking it.  She shakes her head at the question. "No, I am not sure who they are.  I do know that they were not exclusively focusing on just our girls.  They have money and influence and seem well organized.  They have contacted you so they must know they were poaching and had been found out.  That they did not kill me is interesting.  They drugged me and took me to a place of relative safety instead, which I certainly appreciate and I think that shows that their actions with the girls are not.....................with evil intent.  They could be exactly as they say they are and helping girls out of this sort of life to a better one."

"I am sorry that I did not find out more.  I would offer a discount to a future service to atone for my partial results.  Do you have anything else for me?"

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #96 on: <01-01-17/1608:32> »
Gunderson scratches at the stubble of his beard and gazes up to the ceiling.  These people are rather good at covering their tracks.  Another missing girl this one directly linked to the two already missing would have made us look even harder.  Do you honestly believe these people have good intentions?  The world doesn't work like that in my experience.

I don't have anything for you right now.  I might be giving you a call later though.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #97 on: <01-01-17/2036:24> »
Elena nods and assumes she is dismissed.  She leaves the bar and heads over to the Tits Up, still feeling a bit depressed, but that will not stop her from adding the 'stick to her slowly growing pile.  In her room, she accesses the music function of her 'link to bring up "Harlot's Song", the latest hit from Idon, a band growing in popularity.  She strips and steps into the shower to use up her short allotment of hot water, emerging to dress in clean clothes before heading downstairs to check in.  She heads to the bar, where Bailey is working on the work roster.  He looks up and grimaces at her.  "Wow.  Look what the cat drug in.  Where you been, girl?"

Elena looks over at the man.  "I told you I was off for a couple of days.  Now I am back.  Do you need me tonight?"

Bailey pretends to study his sheet.  He knows that Elena is a good earner for the club and there is almost always a way to slot a girl into the rotation.  Still, he feels a bit miffed and wants her to know it.  "Yeah, I can squeeze you in.  I will post the roster in the dressing room.  Welcome back and try not to just disappear again."

Elena nods and goes off to the dressing room to catch up on what has been happening at the club as she chooses the costumes she will be using in the evening.  She nods to the three girls already in the room as she hits replay on her link so that she can hear the Idon song again.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #98 on: <01-02-17/1908:55> »
It's still pretty early and Tits Up is slow.  It's just the four of you right now.  You are the last one on the list and the only two customers are on perverts row.  Looks like you have some time to kill.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #99 on: <01-02-17/2205:06> »
Elena nods to the other girls and spends time talking with them and getting ready.  With three girls ahead of her, it will be at least a half hour before her turn on the pole.  She sits back and lets her foot keep time to the music from out front.  She is a patient girl.

When it is her turn, she strolls out to the stage as if she owns it.  There may only be two customers in perverts row, but it would not matter if it was two or fifty.  They have as much right as anyone else to see what they are paying for and she gives a great performance.  She knows it is great because the two men are practically drooling as they watch her strip her clothes off, finally baring all for them to ogle.  She reaches down to pick up the few bits of scrip the two could afford to toss her way and smiles at both men as if they were the most important man in the house right now.  It is this sort of treatment that gets Elena good tips, even if not from these two.  But they will remember and they will tell their friends that she did more than simply prance about and strip.  And their friends might come in and see her and some of them might give good tips..............or pay for extras such as lap dances and sex.

By the time she changes and comes back out, there are three men in the audience and the new one waves her over to his small table.  A bit of money exchanges hands and Elena takes him by the hand and leads him to one of the darker booths against the wall, where she gives him a private lap dance and oral sex.  She puts as much effort into the extras as she does in her dancing and the man is left shaking in the booth as she puts her clothes back on and returns to walk the floor.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #100 on: <01-03-17/2125:12> »
After about two hours of dancing and...other things you put your clothes back on and notice a text on your com link.  I've got a project I'd like your help with.  Next round at 2100 hours.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #101 on: <01-04-17/0202:06> »
Elena smiles.  Something always comes to the ones who are patient.  She takes her dinner break at the bar and watches as a few more customers begin to straggle in.  It could be a good night once the after dinner crowd shows up and Elena is already looking forward to her next couple of sets.  She will worry about 2100 when 2100 rolls around but now she is more concerned with her next stage appearance.  She has something a bit new for here and hope that it goes off well.

By 2050, she is ready.  The evening has been good for her and she gladly tips Bailey and the music man their share of the scrip that has been tossed her way.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #102 on: <01-04-17/2232:40> »
Have a seat, grab a drink we are waiting on a few other's

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #103 on: <01-05-17/0034:43> »
At the Next Round, Elena takes the message and takes her drink to the table after smiling at Katy.  The assassin would like to get to know the pretty waitress better, but understand that she is strictly straight............at least for now.  Elena can remember when she was straight and smiles at what her life has become after that first time.  Sitting at the table, she trusts that whoever is guiding this parade will let the others know which table to come to.  She carefully sips at her fruit juice and waits for the next act.  Her mind goes back to the earlier job, wondering if the girls that had disappeared were really better off where they were.  She hopes so and lift her glass in a silent toast to them and their future.  Hers is solidly here in the Barrens and away from the Vory.

« Last Edit: <01-07-17/1713:35> by Mercy Merchant »