Author Topic: Into the Chaos (OOC)  (Read 15241 times)

Mulcarn

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 939
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #960 on: (16:17:19/05-26-17) »
Was worried that the site imploded on itself for a while there.  Good thing it's back up and running.  I'm going to relay some things Gilga mentioned to me real quick.

@Jack - The facility we are at has an armory stocked with grenades, bullets, (No APDS though) guns and armor.  You may want to raid the weapons pantry before making a shopping list.  Thought I should point that out before it gets overlooked.

@All -  There was this big social scene meant to be played out after the assault that focused somewhat on Nyx.  But it may get scrapped if Imladir doesn't/can't come back.  If that's the case we'll fast forward a bit.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Jack_Spade

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6007
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #961 on: (17:17:24/05-26-17) »
Nice, I'll need a list what's there to scrounge  ;D
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mulcarn

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 939
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #962 on: (17:23:09/05-26-17) »
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh...  :-\  Don't know.   I didn't get any specifics.  Probably AK-97s, Normal Assault Rifle rounds, Flash-bang Grenades, etc.  You know, usual stuff.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Mercy Merchant

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #963 on: (00:10:04/05-27-17) »
LOL  Not sure why Kynos completely ignored that Simone was sitting right next to him, but I will play along and have her step out to the restroom or something just before he wakes up, returning as he finishes.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #964 on: (04:31:36/05-27-17) »
Brief description to get you going.

The first two floors are a legitimate buissness. The third floor has a small legitimate part - a storage room, but then there is an entrance for its illegal (or just secret) part of a pixie farm.  Inside there is a large matrix of slotted up, small critters all connected to a central hive computers, as well as aquarium to 'manufacture' these critters. This is top notch technology with clearly fortune in R&D.  In addition there are two discrete exits from the facility - the first one leads to the sewers and the second one to a small nearby parking lot. Plenty of effort was done to conceal these exits/entrances to the compound and it seems like one was used for supply and the other for distribution.

The Mafia is going to take over the legal part of the operation and UCAS officials are going to remove what you have in the basement leaving it empty and barren. Your reward of the run will be a form of 'trust fund'.

That is you will receive a certain amount of cash every month for your share in the operation as well as a free lifestyle in an underground bunker.  Which will start as a low lifestyle but you can upgrade it if you feel like it.  I was thinking that the Mafia has an interest in you hanging out in there for security because they can no longer afford security like the facility had.  So if you happen to be nearby if things go south - it is a big plus for them. 
(Which is why they are going to leave the third floor minus the storage room) to your own use.)

Initially I planned here some social heavy and politics/intrigue episode - but our face character bamfed and while I have an NPC face it seems odd to give so much focus to a scene that revolves around an NPC - so I think that we will just fast forward a bit to the future and conclude these events as the aftermath of the run.


« Last Edit: (04:33:19/05-27-17) by gilga »

Jack_Spade

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6007
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #965 on: (09:58:11/05-27-17) »
LOL  Not sure why Kynos completely ignored that Simone was sitting right next to him, but I will play along and have her step out to the restroom or something just before he wakes up, returning as he finishes.

I assumed Simone would take care of the other wounded after tugging Kynos in  ;D

@gilga

Funnily enough I planned to buy a real Trust Fund I with karma, but somewhere further away from the city center
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6427
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #966 on: (12:36:08/05-27-17) »
Not one other person has responded that they need any sort of healing help, except for Sovereign and he is otherwise occupied.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #967 on: (14:14:36/06-10-17) »
Kuriem: We moved the game to dumpshock due to avilability problems with this forum. If you see it please create an account and join us. The rest are already there.

Kuirem

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 607
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #968 on: (14:28:53/06-12-17) »
Ok boss I think I've already made an account on that, will check later.

gilga

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 5217
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #969 on: (16:37:26/06-12-17) »
Great! we are waiting.

Kuirem

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 607
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #970 on: (15:35:18/06-13-17) »
Looks like I have trouble with the validation email  ??? Do you think I can contact an admin to validate the account ?

Jack_Spade

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6007
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #971 on: (16:42:19/06-13-17) »
You actually have to send a mail to the admin to activate your account. (Just read the autoreply mail carefully - but don't worry, I think everyone who tried to register had that problem at one time :D)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Kuirem

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 607
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #972 on: (18:34:03/06-13-17) »
Hmm it doesn't send the mail at all and since my account isn't activated I can't send messages  :-\

Do you think you can try messaging the admin for me, my account is kuirem as well on there.

Jack_Spade

  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 6007
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #973 on: (00:43:47/06-14-17) »
Have you looked into your spam folder?
I'm afraid sending the mail from the account that was used to create the forums account is essential for activation  ;)

But take a look at this post where you find the address: http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=34102
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Kuirem

  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 607
Re: Into the Chaos (OOC)
« Reply #974 on: (18:32:26/06-16-17) »
I've send a mail a few days ago but still no answer, I'm starting to think my mail don't get through..  :(