NEWS

[SR5] Serrated Edge

• 6 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <03-02-16/2014:18> »
Shadowrun: Serrated Edge (Denver Adventure 1)

SCALPEL OF HATE

The Sixth World is many things, including a stunning series of case studies on the mechanisms of hate. There are some true experts out there, people who know that just walking up to someone or something you don’t like and throwing a solid punch is satisfying, but nowhere near as satisfying as causing destruction that runs deep and lasts forever.

The Aurora Warrens of Denver hold a dark secret, as some people trusted to help its residents are instead giving full rein to their darkest impulses. Shadowruuners typically are not heroes riding in to save the day, but in this case the work they’re being offered gives them a chance to dig into these secrets, perhaps fix some of them, and maybe even bring a few people to justice—however they happen to define justice. With dark secrets, double-crosses, and plenty of nuyen flying around, Serrated Edge gives players plenty of chaos to keep up with while launching them into a series of adventures that will shake up the city of spies and maybe bring about a better future. Or curse it to worse.

Serrated Edge is an adventure for use with Shadowrun, Fifth Edition.

Now available at BattleCorps (print & digital) and DTRPG (digital)

Rift_0f_Bladz

• Ace Runner
  • Go big or DIE
« Reply #1 on: <03-04-16/1242:44> »
Just picked this up. I like the money and karma reward potential. Quick question though, is this a high karma group?
Quote- Mirikon on 7/30/2019 at 08:26:51
Agreed. This looks like a 'training wheels' edition, that you can use to introduce someone to the setting, and then shift over to something like 5E or 4E. Like how D&D 5E is best used as training wheels for D&D 3.X.

Turned in Toxshaman for ¥1 million/4 once.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <03-30-16/1131:13> »
Street date announced: April 27, 2016
« Last Edit: <03-30-16/1132:55> by AJCarrington »

Shonuff

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <05-04-16/1718:53> »
Is this related in any way to the Denver Plot Book that I've seen up for preorder everywhere? Like is the plot book an unrelated sourcebook? A compilation of the three adventures? An originally planned release that was then separated and cancelled?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <05-04-16/1939:56> »
I believe that this is the first of three adventures, based in Denver.

Shonuff

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <05-04-16/2327:42> »
Yeah, my question though is that a lot of sites have the three individual Denver adventures, but then also something called the Denver plot book. I was wondering if the Denver plot book was a compilation of Serrated Edge and the other two adventures; a Denver sourcebook; an u corrected change of plans; or something else.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <05-05-16/0640:03> »
Fair question. I'm not aware of a "Denver plot book" per se, but will ask. Sometime those pre-orders can be a little loose... ;)