NEWS

"The Final Call" PBP with rolling recruitment

• 5 Replies

Raven Runner

• Chummer
« on: <11-28-15/1447:34> »
I've gotten enough interest to start getting a PBP game of the ground.  We are working on the setting and starting to get into char gen.

I want to leave this as an open recruitment thread, if anyone wan'ts to join in post here or send me a PM.  That way people who have questions or want to join don't have to clog up the game threads.

We probably still have some space, so don't hesitate to speak up if you want in!  And even once we're full I'll be keeping a list of interested folks to fill any future holes in the group.  That said, I'm not necessarily doing first come first serve...I'll do what I can to keep it fun for everyone involved, and make sure new players are a good fit for the style of game we have going.

Once we have IC and OOC threads going I'll post links to those here as well.

Cheers, Raven

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #1 on: <11-28-15/1545:57> »
I have a gunslinger adapt ready to go if you dont mind an impassioned ex lonestar detective of the Dragonslayer totem who quotes The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings in normal conversation.
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Raven Runner

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <11-29-15/2335:32> »
Sent Raiderjoseph a PM.

badneighbor

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <12-07-15/2243:41> »
Hey all, is recruitment still ongoing for this game? I'd love to get involved. I have a couple concepts in mind that I think would suit the street-level gritty vibe (that's how I prefer to play anyway).

Lemme know.

Blueclaws

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <12-08-15/1137:29> »
Send a PM to Raven Runner, we have a OOC thread going in play by post. We haven't started yet so there is probably still time.

Raven Runner

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <12-08-15/2154:25> »
Thanks for picking up the slack Blueclaws.

Yes, send me PMs!!! 

At the moment the game is sort of full...however things in PBP games can and often do change quickly.  I've got a waiting list of sorts, and I'll pull from that list to fill gaps as needed.  We have not started the IC stuff yet so folks on the waiting list might even end up in the game before it starts.  Also, once we start playing if I feel like there's more room I'll certainly add more players...just don't want to over crowd it right at the beginning.

Char Gen: we are using the Street Scum rules, aka Sum to 6.  Note this is NOT the same as Street Level :)  There are also some tweaks to spells and summoning, and the fluff for hacking is a bit different so just check with me if you want your character to have those skills. 

The game is going to be low powered and gritty but the setting is the usual Seattle scene (or my version of it any how) with runs happening all over the city and possibly beyond.  So...this is not a "street" game, the players are not (necessarily) street bum types, the runs will not all be in one neighborhood...think regular SR with lower power characters and equally lower power enemies.

Please please please just send me a PM if you have questions!

Also, while anyone can of course read our OOC thread (it will help you stay up to speed on the game) please do not post in the OOC thread unless I've specifically said you can.  Just because you sent me a character doesn't mean you're in the game quite yet :)  If you have questions, of course just ask.

Cheers, Raven