NEWS

[StS IC] Triple Threat

• 179 Replies

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #30 on: <05-14-15/0021:31> »
I nod. "Makes sense" Then I rise for the new comers. "Hello" I motion for any chairs left and grab any that would be needed plus one for Mr. Johnson. "This is looking like quite the group. I haven't introduce myself. Call me Angus."

I will order the special and spring rolls for every one
« Last Edit: <05-14-15/0043:23> by Agleaca »

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #31 on: <05-14-15/1554:33> »
Nodding towards everyone Terrane eats a springroll ok so we have two heavies one magic, one matrix support an I misting anything?
"Speech" Matrix Thought Astral

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #32 on: <05-14-15/1605:07> »
There is five of us. I believe you missed Calico or one of the new comers"
« Last Edit: <05-14-15/1607:01> by Agleaca »

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #33 on: <05-14-15/1608:33> »
"nah musta missed a new comer she's the magic I was referring to. Well anyway Ya'll can call me Terrane."

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #34 on: <05-14-15/1613:13> »
"I think i saw you on the message boards a while ago." I look him up and down. "I take it your the other heavy?" .

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #35 on: <05-14-15/1621:14> »
"yeah I was on the boards. Yeah i'm a heavy Iam up close and personal tapping my horns with my knuckles       "I use what I got no chrome for this un. So what do we have sorry if I misjudged any of ya."   

VegasRigged

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <05-14-15/1858:08> »
At about this time one of the waiters looking a tad surly, approaches you table, says Mr Johnson will see you now and walks back around the paper partition between the front and back of the tea house.

The back room is, to the untrained eye, roughly the same as the front. Soothing lighting, comfortable seating, a series of hanging lamps and a small water feature. To those who know its almost extravagant. Real wood, cloth mats, the water is clear and almost inviting.

Nestled at the head of the single table is Mr Johnson. He's a vaguely asain elf, so very at home in the setting that he seems to be the centerpiece of a perfect arrangement. He smiles warmly and gestures for everyone to sit as they enter.

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #37 on: <05-14-15/1917:44> »
Terrane bows Slightly upon entering and takes a seat "Pleasure to meet you. So whats the job?"

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #38 on: <05-14-15/1922:15> »
Content to let others speak for the now, Calico quietly sits at the table and waits for the Johnson to begin his spiel.
"Speech" *Thought* <Text> ~Astral~

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #39 on: <05-15-15/0133:36> »
I grab a few more bites, move chairs back to were they were, and pay my bill. Then grabbing my helmet and case, I go in with the others. Upon entering I move to the left of Mr. Johnson and say, "Good to meet you sir. McCogni sent me. My name is Angus." I then sit down, resting my helmet on my lap and the cello case beside me. I fiddle with the the claps on my helmet while maintaining eye contact. I've never like negotiations. I'd rather face a mob of gangers then have a "discussion" with a Johnson. You at least know were you stand with gangers.
« Last Edit: <05-15-15/0506:24> by Agleaca »

VegasRigged

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <05-16-15/0315:14> »
Johnson nods to each as they enter, he seems to be in no particular hurry to get to the evenings main event.

When all are seated the chef enters and places their orders before them. He's a portly and surly little man with the perpetual scowl of a man who has mastered his craft and deserves respect for it.

Mr Johnson waits for the chef to leave then speaks politely but firmly.

Welcome team, glad your fixers could get a hold of someone on such short notice, they're a credit to their professions as i suspect you will be to yours.

The job is simple, somewhere in this town tonight a shipment of guns and drugs will be delivered to the same place at the same time.

I want you to track down where the shipments will be coming in, hit the location and steal the product, then contact me for a drop off point. I'm willing to pay 8000 for the job.

Any questions?

It's a tad unusual for the Johnson to open with this much info, or to call in a team for a drug bust, but judging by the location he can afford it, and isn't that why your here?

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #41 on: <05-16-15/0434:08> »
Angus thinks of up and coming "shipments" he knows of in the family. he probably doesn't me those. Then he tries to recall any shipments other syndicates are making this could apply to.
« Last Edit: <05-16-15/0453:51> by Agleaca »

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #42 on: <05-16-15/0817:34> »
"How big are the shipments? Could they fit in a van? Trunk of a car? An 18 wheeler?"
« Last Edit: <05-16-15/0958:49> by trv123 »
"Speech" *Thought* <Text> ~Astral~

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #43 on: <05-16-15/1013:52> »
"I'm game just one question, who are we fragging? Just out of curiosity you understand. Terrane nods toward Div "well i'm thinking our matrix jockeycould trace that pretty quickly."leans back "now time for the face to take over and get us more cred, course that's only one or two fights in the pit but I ought to be able yup hit someone.

schenn

• Chummer
  • Divillian Lesterat
« Reply #44 on: <05-16-15/1329:20> »
Divillian sips on his cup of Da Hong Pao tea and savors the flavor. This is quite wonderful. The rest of you should try this sometime. Divillian looks back at Terrane, I'm sure that they can accomplish the task by the time we return with the weapons, but I would not be so quick to dismiss the difficulty and danger of slicing data from what I assume are talented professionals as well. Turning back to the Johnson. 8000 is a fair price, however I have a talent for smelling danger and this job ... has an odor. This is the kind of job people disappear coming home from the stuffershack for being involved in. We're going to need additional funds so we can ensure the job-site has been properly cleaned, and we're going to need those additional funds up front. Divillian maintains a professional tone so the Johnson understands this is a humble request, not a demand.

Divillian takes another sip of tea. This really is quite good.