NEWS

[SR4] Goblin Shaman

• 0 Replies

gryfter81

• Newb
« on: <07-17-14/0043:45> »
I put this here in the rules section, I apologize if this wasn't the correct place. I have several questions regarding the infected goblin from the RC book.

So, I'm pretty intent on making this character. I love goblins and I really want to rock a shaman with him. I'm trying to understand how to get the most out of his magic. With essence loss and essence drain, it screws with my magic. I'm having a somewhat hard time understanding it. I have a few questions. As a goblin I start with magic at 1. The cap is 5. Can I increase the cap to 6 with the exceptional attribute quality? With the special rules for th infected meta variants, if I'm reading it correctly (please correct me otherwise) , as I drain essence, my magic attribute can never actually exceed whatever my cap is. In this case 5. At first glance I thought I could temporarily increase it to a maximum of 12 but now I'm not sure. Obviously I'd like to go the initiate route eventually for th massive increase in magic. Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.