NEWS

[IC] There will be flood.

• 377 Replies

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <09-26-13/1125:28> »
Boomer walks in from the other room when the Orc to tell a kid to get lost.  Looking at Rat he can see the young Orc holding a piece of paper while the kid is still there asking for a reward. 

Boomer reached into an outer pocket.  "Here kid beat it.  Ya don't wanna be here."  He said as he tossed the kid two soy bars.  From the looks of the kid he looked like he could use something to eat. 

he looked back at the Orc.  "What's it say?"

[spoiler]

JiC (30d6.hits(5)=10)
Edge roll 3 dice. (3d6.hits(5)=3)    :o   Nice

[/spoiler]
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #31 on: <09-26-13/1132:49> »
"The reward is you don't get hit. Now beat it, smoothie" says Rat as he pushes the child away. He then addresses the other two in the room. "They changed the meeting place. From the alley, it's the building across the street, third window on the first floor" says Rat as he makes his way towards the fire escape.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #32 on: <09-26-13/1211:09> »
Boomer nodded when Rat gave the new location of the meet.  His head cocked to one side as he watched the young Orc head for the window and fire escape it lead to.  "Ya do realize were only one flight up and the stairs are only fifteen feet down the hall."   He said shaking his head as he walked to the rooms exit.  "I'll take these old bones out the normal way.  Meet ya on the street in a few seconds.  Make sure you yell to Spooky we're beating feet." 

Boomer moved to the open door of the abandoned apartment he had been occupying for the last twenty-five minutes.  Looking out into the hallway it looked the same as before.  In all reality he could have taken the fire-escape or even just jumped down but why take the risk.  The situation didn't warrant it. Besides let them think I'm old, maybe past my prime.  Never hurts to let 'em underestimate you.  He thought as his heavy boots thudded on the worn, barely there, stained with god only knows what carpeted stairs that lead down. 

[spoiler]
JiC (30d6.hits(5)=5)
[/spoiler]
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #33 on: <09-26-13/1418:10> »
"Upstairs is clear.  Moving to new meet site." Spooky says, heading carefully down the fire escape, then over to the indicated window, assensing it before looking to see what's there.

[spoiler]Edge (2d6.hits(5)=1)
Assensing the room before looking in the window (12d6.hits(5)=5)Looking in the window (16d6.hits(5)=6)
JiC dice (30d6.hits(5)=9)[/spoiler]
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <09-26-13/1453:32> »
"What new meet site?" Three Star said on the Comms to the one identifying themselves as "Spooky". Assuming it was a different building with how dead this one was, he heads outside from the front door.

[spoiler]60d6=221[/spoiler]

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <09-26-13/1511:55> »
"Boomer has the 20.  I'm moving with the ork." Spooky replied as he moved, "No indications of a need to breech yet.  Hold while I check astral at site."

[spoiler]JiC (30d6.hits(5)=9)[/spoiler]
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <09-26-13/1638:29> »
Boomer spots Three Star as he hits the cracked concrete outside the building.  Looking up to the taller Human he indicated with a nod of his head  the site of the new meeting place.  "It's over here."  He said as he walked to the curb and watched for anything that might be coming their way. 

[spoiler]
JiC (30d6.hits(5)=10)
Perception on the street. INT 4 + Perception 4 + Vision enhance 3 =11 (11d6.hits(5)=4)
Edge JiC for the other Fire escape if they go that way. (3d6.hits(5)=1)
[/spoiler]
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <09-26-13/1731:59> »
Three Star extended his right, non-dominant hand, to the man. "At least you had the brains to let me know. The other up there, not the Ork, does not seem to understand basic courtesies." and followed him to the new place, he waited at street level until the others informed them of the windows. "Is the fire escape sturdy enough for us all at once?"

[spoiler]30d6.hits(5)=7[/spoiler]

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <09-26-13/1756:57> »
Boomer gave a small chuckle as he took the outstretched hand and gave it a firm shake. "Yeah well just because someone has brains in their head doesn't always mean they use them."

They both paused at the fire escape and looked it over.   He shrugged at Star's question.   Look around.  This whole neighborhood is falling apart.  With that said it might hold but I wouldn't bet the rent on it.  Let me have a quick look."

[spoiler]
JiC (30d6.hits(5)=8)
Engineering check. Skill 4 + logic 6= 10 (10d6.hits(5)=1)
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <09-26-13/1801:20> by Yogi »
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <09-26-13/2013:13> »
Rat goes down the rickety fire escape amidst the conversation between Three Star and Spooky. Once down, he waits for everyone to gather in the alley before moving to the street and eventually to the other building. He then has a look at the building and more specifically the room they were supposed to go to.

[spoiler]Edge (3d6.hits(5)=2) Reposting the edge roll, and here's a perception roll: Int 5 + Perc 5 + Perceptive 1 + Att Cop 3 + Vis Enh 3 + Act look 3 + Betel 1 (21d6.hits(5)=6) no glitches, and here's a roll for good measure JiC (30d6.hits(5)=8)[/spoiler]
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #40 on: <09-27-13/0242:56> »
Spooky's assensing shows the aura of a single metahuman inside the apartment. The window is the kitchen's, the person is sitting in the living room.
He or she is well at ease and awakened.

The fire escape's strength is hard to judge. Boomer and Rat climbed a very similar looking before, on the other side of the alley, and Spooky's on it already. So you know it can hold a person. But how many or how long? Hard to say, the thing's obviously seen its best day. It's bound to have some weak spots that are rusted through, just waiting for someone to put their weight on them.

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <09-27-13/0334:02> »
"One Awakened visible on astral in the living room, if the layout is similar to the building we just left.  Window is into the kitchen." Spooky says after assensing the apartment, "Fire escape can likely handle one at a time, but not more.  Want me to pull back so somebody else can take point?"

[spoiler]JiC (30d6.hits(5)=9)[/spoiler]

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #42 on: <09-27-13/0410:12> »
"I'll go in 'cause I'm better fighting up close" says Rat to Spooky.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #43 on: <09-27-13/0944:36> »
"Very well, head on inside and we shall follow one by one." Three Star hummed a slight tune after speaking crossed his arms.

[spoiler]30d6.hits(5)=7[/spoiler]

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #44 on: <09-27-13/1106:59> »
The ork makes his way to the front of the group and walks to the window in question. He taps on it, waiting for an answer. When he can, he'll have a look at the person in the room, trying to see how they're outfitted and more specifically what they're carrying.

[spoiler]Perception (21d6.hits(5)=6) no glitches
JiC (30d6.hits(5)=13)[/spoiler]
Self thought
Speech
Matrix