NEWS

I would like to play a PBP

• 5 Replies

chadawc

• Newb
  • ummmm...grrrrr?
« on: <05-05-13/0932:56> »
I would like to either play a Free spirit made with the Karma System or a streetsam elf with 12 agility for 400 bp or a Throwing/unarmed master Famori adept augmented with cyberware for 750 karma or 400 BP. Any takers for any of those.
I am not a violent man and know hurting you will bring me no pleasure(Raises gun and then smiles) well maybe a little...

mtfeeney = Baron

• Ace Runner
  • I love crunchy numbers
« Reply #1 on: <05-05-13/0949:20> »
Have you looked at the open recruiting thread from Mithlas?  Like 5 posts down?
Remember, you don't have to kill the vehicle to stop it, just kill the guy driving it.

chadawc

• Newb
  • ummmm...grrrrr?
« Reply #2 on: <05-06-13/0759:51> »
I am now thank you very much!
I am not a violent man and know hurting you will bring me no pleasure(Raises gun and then smiles) well maybe a little...

chadawc

• Newb
  • ummmm...grrrrr?
« Reply #3 on: <05-06-13/1110:20> »
It looks like they have a full house. If one of them drops off I might be able to. Are there any other games going that need a slot filled?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #4 on: <05-06-13/1332:16> »
go ahead and create character and post it in Big Black Book of Runners. When I have opening, Im looking there to find the replacement etc. 750 Karma build would be suitable.

chadawc

• Newb
  • ummmm...grrrrr?
« Reply #5 on: <05-06-13/1935:13> »
thank you very much for the info =O)