NEWS

Errata for Street Legends Home Edition

• 3 Replies

BRKNdevil

• Newb
« on: <04-03-12/0058:14> »
Just putting it up here but SAKURA KUNOICHI has a bit of a screw up when it came to the Stats Build, Someone copy and pasted most of the stuff on Elvis on to her profile. Dunno how to tell the shadowrun staff that though.
Also Elvis has the Quality King Of Rock and Role but no Description on what it does, the Triplets have theirs described but not Elvis?
Finally Elvis Knowledge Skills seem to have reached the level of Enlightenment with the capital E.

Finally I am so using Skippy at one point

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <04-03-12/1208:06> »
Just putting it up here but SAKURA KUNOICHI has a bit of a screw up when it came to the Stats Build, Someone copy and pasted most of the stuff on Elvis on to her profile. Dunno how to tell the shadowrun staff that though.
Also Elvis has the Quality King Of Rock and Role but no Description on what it does, the Triplets have theirs described but not Elvis?
Finally Elvis Knowledge Skills seem to have reached the level of Enlightenment with the capital E.

Finally I am so using Skippy at one point
You're posting errata on an April Fool's product...

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #2 on: <04-03-12/1226:29> »
Also asked and answered. :)

Wakshaani posted the correct stats for Sakura here so that no one misses out on her true glory.

And you shoulda seen some of the ones who didn't make the cut.... ;)
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

BRKNdevil

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <04-03-12/1430:19> »
won't stop me from using skippy