NEWS

Third Horizon adventure, Colombian Subterfuge, now out

• 0 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <12-02-11/1509:49> »
I'm going to keep this short--Horizon adventure #3, Colombian Subterfuge, is available for print pre-order and PDF purchase (Battleshop, Drivethru)!

FIGHT ON ALL FRONTS

If you’re going to win in modern warfare, you have to use every weapon in your arsenal. Guns, tanks, and bombs are great, but if that’s all you put into play, you’re going to lose. Information and propaganda have been a major part of war efforts for more than a century, and falling behind in those areas will doom you.

Amazonia has gone to war the Aztlan, which is supported by the greatest public relations machine the world has ever seen. Ready to fight fire with fire, Amazonia has brought in Horizon to sway public opinion, and possibly the tide of the war, to their side. To make their case, they’ll need stealthy runs, fast moves, and quick thinking. And they’ll need it fast, because Aztlan is pressing hard and not inclined to show any mercy.

Colombian Subterfuge is a complete adventure that brings shadowrunners into the war raging in Bogotá while enlisting them in the Horizon’s propaganda efforts. It contains all the information gamemasters need, from plot details to NPC statistics, to plunge players into the chaos of war.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey