NEWS

Monthly Missions in Chicagoland

• 3 Replies

Lycus

• Newb
  • "Forgive, but do not forget."
« on: <09-22-10/1109:12> »
I'm looking to start up a monthly Missions event in the chicagoland area. I plan on running 2 4-hour sessions (10a-2p, 3p-7p) on either a Saturday or Sunday once a month.

I'm based in the West Suburbs and that will likely be the area for the game. Very accessible via Metra BNSF rail line. Any suggestions from the masses or people on here who might be interested?
Do I need to get this ok'd through anyone at Catalyst?
Many years in the shadows and I still keep coming back for more.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-22-10/1719:11> »
I'm looking to start up a monthly Missions event in the chicagoland area. I plan on running 2 4-hour sessions (10a-2p, 3p-7p) on either a Saturday or Sunday once a month.

Very cool.

I'm based in the West Suburbs and that will likely be the area for the game.

Ditto!

Very accessible via Metra BNSF rail line.

That's awesome, as I take the BNSF to work.

Any suggestions from the masses or people on here who might be interested?

I'm very interested, but I'm also a complete Shadowrun newb. If you don't mind the green playing then I'm game. Also, I'll tell you the same thing I told my fiance when we started dating: it's football season. Until the season ends I will not be available on any day the Bears are playing. Though me getting her up to speed on how football is played turned into us watching games together (and her beating the snot out of her brother-in-law on explaining to non-fans what just happened on the screen).

Do I need to get this ok'd through anyone at Catalyst?

I would doubt that you would, but if you do I would be willing to help you out.
« Last Edit: <09-22-10/1721:21> by PeterSmith »
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <10-12-10/1210:43> »
Any movement on this one?
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Lycus

• Newb
  • "Forgive, but do not forget."
« Reply #3 on: <10-17-10/1247:07> »
Very little interest has been displayed. I have it on a couple of the local meet ups as well with a few more hits. I may use one of those meet ups as the base play point and just host a game monthly with additional mentions to non-members that can attend as guests.
Many years in the shadows and I still keep coming back for more.