NEWS

A request for help

• 8 Replies

JmOz01

• Omae
« on: <12-15-17/1901:14> »
Been trying to get a gaming website together, mostly a character archive.  I have a section for shadorun that is part built.

What I am asking for is for people to go to the site and tell me what they think I should work on next...I know I want to finish the replacement AT section and revise the ones that are there, but some guidance on the biggest issues you see would be helpful...Thank you

http://jawedel01.wixsite.com/kountry-gaming/shadowrun

FST_Gemstar

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <12-16-17/2036:33> »
It's a helpful concept! I don't see why one character replacement has to be finished before another. Put them up when you are ready. 

What distracted me is the wood pannelling background makes a a strikethrough effect on some of the text. 

Sphinx

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <12-16-17/2312:13> »
A few suggestions:
  • The woodgrain background is a little too heavy; increase the opacity of the screen behind the text for contrast and legibility.
  • Proof your copy; spell-check by itself isn't good enough (e.g., "combing" vs. "combining," "crop" vs. "corp," "to" vs. "too").
  • Stop using double-spaces between periods. That's an obsolete manual typing convention; we have proportional fonts now.
  • Organize the gallery of archetypes on the main page so the portraits align to a consistent grid and the labels have the same type size.

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <12-17-17/0621:17> »
Thank you for the advice all...I agree on most of it...Thank you for the advice

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <12-17-17/0959:06> »
I tried to straiten up the Shadowrun page, and did review the Street Sam, if anyone could double check and tell me if they see any other problems?

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <12-17-17/1528:11> »
Adding a troll Tank right now

JmOz01

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <12-28-17/0617:38> »
I decided that the Tank was just not "tankish" enough, so I rebuilt him as a Augmented Adept...

ImaginalDisc

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <12-28-17/0718:16> »
It's a neat way to share!

You might considering putting download links for the .pdf or HeroLab lab files if other folks want to use them.

You might need to comb for minor typos.

The ork street sam has "Great Resturants" rather than "Restaurants," "The Path of the Samurai (5dicepool vs. 4)" needs a space, etc.

FST_Gemstar

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <12-29-17/1735:40> »
oooh...

I want to suggest some of my favorite All C builds...   

Restricted Gear R6 power focus magician.   

Northrup Wasp adept rotorwing pilot.

Resonance 2 Gunslinger Techno
« Last Edit: <12-29-17/1745:02> by FST_Gemstar »