NEWS

[SR5] Technomancer House Rules

• 2 Replies

Ragnarok

• Omae
« on: <03-20-17/1717:30> »
Has anyone done any of the TM SR4 material to SR5?
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <03-20-17/1733:04> »
I've actually been strongly considering the possibility of drawing up the rule set for an "unofficial" Shadowrun 6th Ed. The plan is to roll back to the 4th ed rules, modify them a bit to iron out the kinks that existed in that system, and add new stuff. I'm as mad about TMs getting nerfed as I am about Drakes.

Once it's done and polished, then I'll drop it in Catalyst's lap. Since they appear by most accounts to be too preoccupied nursing their Battletech baby to give SR much love, if any.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-20-17/1741:18> »
I've actually been strongly considering the possibility of drawing up the rule set for an "unofficial" Shadowrun 6th Ed. The plan is to roll back to the 4th ed rules, modify them a bit to iron out the kinks that existed in that system, and add new stuff. I'm as mad about TMs getting nerfed as I am about Drakes.

Once it's done and polished, then I'll drop it in Catalyst's lap. Since they appear by most accounts to be too preoccupied nursing their Battletech baby to give SR much love, if any.

Do you plan on having a chapter on the history of the 6th World (something that was completely missing from the SR5 Corebook)?
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner