Hiya! Getting these working on our roll20 for use on Join the Anarchy and super excited to make the transition! Thanks for all of your hard work to get it up and running. We noticed some things that could make this character sheet top of the line:
1) Damage on weapons can only be numbers, so we can't put 6P or 8S, for example, only 6 or 8. If that can just be a regular text box, that'd be great.
2) In the dropdown for Attributes under Skills, a (K) option would be fantastic for Knowledge Skills.
3) There's nowhere to write Gear, Contacts, Cues, or Dispositions. Perhaps they could be listed next to Amps, as there's a lot of blank space there once you start adding different Amps. If these could have the Add & Modify buttons just like Skills and Amps, that would be lovely.
4) There's nowhere to list Karma. A Total Karma box and a Karma Balance box would be greatly appreciated near the top of the sheet.
5) The text boxes for Shadow Amp descriptions should be adjustable - it seems wasteful to have 4 lines of text for an effect that only takes up 1 line. Or vice versa - an Amp might get super complex and take up more than 4 lines.
6) It would be great to have additional Attribute/Skill/Condition Monitor/Description boxes that can be added at will by the player to account for cyberdecks, drones, vehicles, spirits, and sprites. This would probably be best under a second tab rather than on the main sheet.
7) Next to or under the Essence stat, it would be great if it could tell you via auto-calculation what penalties you receive to Healing/Magic/Tasking.
Personal request - any way to make things align at the top rather than from the bottom (like Skills + Weapons, or Amps + Qualities)? It would just feel more organized and visually appealing.