NEWS

What does your character look like?

• 23 Replies

Magnaric

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <02-14-17/1707:55> »
So, this is the picture that inspired my current character. Even though it's medieval fantasy, I felt it got the idea across.  Basically a Dwarf melee adept(with a little bit of bioware) that's ex-corporate security counter-intrusion, so he's much more comfortable in full armour than a business suit. He's a follower of Mountain mentor spirit, and as such has Celtic/Norse knotwork mountain iconography tattoos on his body and face. He's damn good with his combat axe, but carries a heavy pistol under his suit jacket in more polite society. And yes, he has Distinctive Style. :-P

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Fabe

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <02-15-17/1942:17> »
Refer to my avatar for what my character looks like.  It's actually still a work in progress that I have to restart after replacing my hard drive. My plan to eventually make image for all the characters in my group .

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <02-15-17/2009:39> »
Mod, a Japanese elf who survived the Renraku Arcology Shutdown (but lost his lower arm). Scary good decker but struggles with an addiction to eX.

It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <02-16-17/0639:29> »
I've been cheating in this regard, because I've been using images of actors. It's not perfect, but it's easier for other players to visualise, rather than a written description.

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <02-17-17/1019:02> »
This is my bland jack-of-all trades character.
« Last Edit: <02-17-17/1021:53> by Kincaid »
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

Moonshine Fox

• Omae
  • Proudly serving our dragon overlords
« Reply #20 on: <02-18-17/1509:54> »
While not my current character, I had to make a runner named Kitsune based off this picture. Still have to see if their is an electrifying attachment add-on for melee weapons someone in one of the books.

Moonshine Fox

• Omae
  • Proudly serving our dragon overlords
« Reply #21 on: <02-18-17/1523:04> »
Crop the hair short, frost the tips, and add a bunch of fox and dracoform themed tattoos and this is my current street shaman runner 8-Ball.

Deadborder

• Chummer
  • For love and free Thuds
« Reply #22 on: <02-21-17/0845:13> »
Crimson is a hyperactive spazzmonkey Elf Street Sam who likes guns, shooting things with guns, living fast, doing what she wants, explosions, action, sticking it to the man and and cute dumb Elf boys. Her dislikes are mostly focused on the Megas and being told what to do. She lies about her background to seem cooler.

Oh, and she's the team leader and face.

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #23 on: <02-21-17/1024:03> »
I used to use pictures I found online, but I haven't gotten a good one for my "main" character.  Originally her alias was Firebug, hence my username, but with how thoroughly I had to remake her to function in 5th editions' neutered technomancer rules, her name is now Lo-Res.  I'd change my name on the forum if I could.

The current description for her physical appearance is thus:

"Under all her clothes, Lo-Res is a small and petite pale girl covered in freckles and scars.  She has green eyes and messy, short burgundy hair.  Her scars are all over, largely covering her torso with a few on her face.  One gash through her left eyebrow and a few on her right cheek.  Perhaps due to her insecurity, she always wears her polarized-lens motorcycle helmet (with a built-in respirator and sensor array) in public.  Even when she's alone she wears it a lot of the time. Clothing-wise she has an electrochromatic urban-explorer jumpsuit that she bought when she got into working as a courier."

In 4e she was a vehicle empath; in 5th she's just kind of shitty at almost everything.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.