NEWS

Android Chummer sheet viewer

• 2 Replies

odd

• Omae
« on: <01-07-17/1334:33> »
After a long time and much nervousness my Android Chummer sheet viewer is ready for a ruff initial release.  It's called Andrummer.  The github can be found here and the apk can be found here.

To install it, you'll have to enable 3rd party apps under Settings -> Security.

To use it, you'll have to go to print your file in chummer, then in the top right left there is as XML.  Save it somewhere and get it onto your phone.  Then load the app and click Load, then navigate to your file.

Things that work:
Viewing sheet
Rolling init
Rolling skills

Things to do still:
Make the CSS responsive.  On my LG G3 (which is a big phone) it's still not wide enough.
Add a roller button at the top (I'm thinking you click it, it ask for how many dice, you click ok, it pops up)
Figure out how to do edge
Figure out if we should print all rolls or just hits
Figure out signing strategy for APK if we get others to help.
Get damage tracker working
Get damage tracker interacting with rolls
Change icon (tried but failed)
Lots of clean up code wise
Figure out what other things need done ;)

This is just the first release, so there's bound to be issues (particularly around non 6.0 versions of android, particularly around picking a file).  Post em up and we'll see what can be done.

odd

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-07-17/2232:15> »
I also made it so it should work with 5.0 now.

odd

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <01-22-17/1835:32> »
Here is the latest version of Andrummer, the Chummer character sheet viewer for Android.  Updates:
  • Defaults to landscape
  • Supports Kit Kat (4.4)
  • Has a roll button (defaults to 12 dice)
  • Has a pre edge checkbox to allow pre edging (note it doesn't add the edge attribute currently)
  • History added, you can toggle between the sheet view and the history view with this button

Currently rememered TODOs:
  • Add edge to skills when pre-edging
  • Add a unique icon (I'm hella unartistic so this is low on the list)
  • Thinking of adding some styling to make the clickable things look different, playing with linear-gradients and having the button briefly change colors when clicked

If you see anything wrong or have any suggestions, let me know!