NEWS

What's your favourite program to install using the Program Carrier Module?

• 2 Replies

Stoneglobe

• Omae
  • Drug Addled Console Cowboy
« on: <11-24-16/1300:34> »
I'm very interested in what people like to have as their go to program installed in a program carrier and why that program. I love playing matrix based characters and each time I build one I end up with a different program in the carrier based on what I believe the personality and style of the character to be so I wondered if others did the same or had a single program that they feel outshines all others.

My current character is a bit of a showoff and likes to try and dazzle with his amazing skills, though actually he's only an average decker. Due to this he has Fork as the program he runs in the carrier module as why target one thing when you can target 2 simultaneously, even when you don't need to  ;D
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <11-26-16/0734:37> »
Virtual Machine with Smoke and Mirrors plus Stealth. 

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-26-16/1046:40> »
Depends: If it's a deck, I like the virtual machine module in the exchangeable slot and a hardwired encryption module (Firewall is the most targeted attribute after all)

On a commlink: Virtual Machine hardwired. Agent + S&M + Stealth Dongle, Toolbox for searches, Wrapper for all your slaved gear and all the other program goodies.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex