NEWS

online game system: looking for players

• 9 Replies

Ewozzy White

• Newb
« on: <10-26-16/2054:32> »
I am looking for 3-4 players for shadowrun 5e game using a virtual tabletop via the roll20 system. I'm a relatively new DM and newer players welcome.

All dice rolls can be handled via the in-game dice rolling system. The chat window can hold gameplay info and handles private messages. I can help with character creation (priority system) and other rules. Matrix sim hacking is viable and I have maps-but will be fudging some rules for simplicity.

Post here if interested or if you have questions,

LordGrizzle

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <10-27-16/0319:31> »
What is the game about and where and when does it take place in the game world?

Ewozzy White

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <10-28-16/2203:13> »
3-4 players shadowrunning in Developing Seattle. Game is designed as a series of runs for a fixer in a start-up company. This is not campaign style, but plenty of room for character development over the course of multiple runs.

I am planning on running around the time frame of 2065 but not cannon. This is after the time that bioware and cybertech have been Introduced and made more available to runners.  There is some political unrest and corporate restructuring.

Ewozzy White

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <10-30-16/0021:24> »
I have two confirmed players so far. One is a hacker and the other is undecided.

jonathanc

• Omae
  • All cruelty springs from weakness.
« Reply #4 on: <10-31-16/1154:25> »
I'm interested, but I have very little experience with Roll20. What time were you planning to run the game?

Reshy

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <10-31-16/1549:50> »
What day is it on?

Aces

« Reply #6 on: <11-01-16/1837:04> »
 I may be interested as well, but it ultimately depends on when you plan on running the sessions, both time and frequency.

Ewozzy White

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <11-02-16/2052:31> »
Game time largely depends on player availability and I am trying to accommodate everyone who wants to play. So far, I am planning to play about twice per month on weekday evenings (around 7/8 maybe EST) or sundays.

The roll20 system is pretty simple and we can walkthrough the game step-by-step (I'm a relatively new user as well). There is an in-game chat function where we can talk about how to use some of the gadgets. You will really only need to be able to use the chat, move, and make rolls.

Zednark

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <11-02-16/2158:41> »
I'd be interested. Got room for a street sammie?

Ewozzy White

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <11-03-16/2127:19> »
sure. the link for the game is here:

https://app.roll20.net/join/1747623/Nq9KGw

When you sign into the game you will see me and another player (maybe not active right now). If you scroll up to the top of the chat bar on the right you will see our conversation so far about available game times.