NEWS

Panzerknacker [IC]

• 723 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #615 on: <03-19-17/0610:10> »
Blushing slightly and thrilled by his observant nature she said "It is silly... You are such a gentleman and I am..." she looked into Zola's eyes and leaned for a kiss. Embracing the man, and enjoying him, out of a force of habit, her hands gently stroked him. In the back of her mind, her hands was looking for the SOK, but it was a mixed buissness and pleasure.  Panting slightly she said "I've never met someone like you, I just want to imagine that this night is real, an unforgettable date with the perfect man."
« Last Edit: <03-19-17/0612:04> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #616 on: <03-19-17/0634:26> »
bnc, who in the meanwhile focusses on organizing and sharing data, prepares several AROs for her comrades.
First, she attaches the lingo-to-text translation app to the drone feed as well, and thus creates a logfile for Krestov, Flatline, and Slobbertooth. She highlights the brief conversation between the bodyguards for better visibility. She also enables the Krestov-and-Flatline feed for Slob.
Second, she creates a dynamic Seattle map, indicating the respective positions of the two moving cars. Through the granted marks on Krestov's commlink and Kite's drone, she constantly updates their locations.
<@Slob <done. we cant reach anna atm but it seems shes doing all right. i dont think he suspects shes a mage. the elf guard has issues with lava. here s a list of their weaponry and augmentations as far as i can tell:
<inserting armory list>
>>
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #617 on: <03-19-17/1551:33> »
<<God, yes, please.>> Flatline replied

Anna noticed Zola getting guarded for a moment, but her comment mollified him and he relaxed.
"You certainly have a way with words, Eve. But everything in its due time - anticipation is the greatest joy after all."
With a caring gesture he moved an errant strain of hair back behind Anna's ear: "Let's enjoy the music first."

Anna had noticed the SOK under the man's expensive shirt, flat between his pecs on a thin gold chain around his neck.
The elevator ride brought them to a back door and a direct passage to a very comfortable looking theater box with a small table with refreshments. Down in the ranks the seats were packed and the concert was about to begin.
Ramirez once again took their coats, while giving the other bodyguard the stink eye.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #618 on: <03-19-17/1833:30> »
Anna smiled and shivered, anticipation? She came ready - and the foreplay and the thrill of hiding why she really was there. The sense of danger, they were powerful aphrodisiacs.  "I know, anticipation but I have this fire in me - and it is difficult to contain, you speak with so much passion- I can only imagine... " She paused and bit her lower lip, gently drawing the man's attention. "I do love Bach, and real classical should be a feast to the ears, I will be a gentlewoman." she smiled at him.

Anna took the man's hand in the elevator and did not mind the guards much, she identified the SOK and now needed a good moment to duplicate it. Perhaps after they sleep together - but will it work? she did not like to postpone it so long.  Doing anything in front of two alert bodyguards was out of the question, she was good but not miraculous and could not afford to be caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"I doubt he'll have them watching us having sex... I mean that would be creepy. I hope I don't mess it up."

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #619 on: <03-19-17/2053:43> »
If I had known we were going to the opera, I would have worn my suit.

@bnc>> They're at an opera. Can't follow her in, I'd stick out like a sore thumb. I'll be across the street in a cafe.

The elf is certainly the more interesting of the two guards. Thanks for the heads up.

Slobber removed his helmet and took a seat looking through the windows facing the parking garage of the opera house.

@bnc>> Can you find what is showing right now and when there is an intermission and when it will end?
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #620 on: <03-20-17/0135:20> »
<@Slob <guess ramirez d be the 1st target. elf s more likely to run off.
maybe we gotta distract the guards for a tic if anna cant find time to retrieve the sock. but then we might wait till they get to it. she might slip the reader over the soc while she undresses him or sthg. and i dont wanna have her again underfucked in my room.

they re playing kenneth's boys or why dragons dont eat elves, a satirical drama of blackest humor, addressing prejudice in the 6th world. was a big uproar when it first was played back in 54. today nobody gives a damn except for self-designated arts experts and geeks.
there s a break at 9.40, 20 mins.
u might consider getting a fine suit asap and smuggle in during the break. at least in euro they dont check tickets after it started>

[spoiler]I hope it's okay that I took the liberty to make something up. If not, correct the details please.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #621 on: <03-20-17/0631:57> »
[spoiler]
Feel free to add such stuff, but be aware, that I was talking about the Symphonic Orchestra, not Opera or Theater/Musical)

In the grand scheme of things it's not particularly important - as long as no-one starts talking about buying popcorn  ;)
[/spoiler]

Kite had managed to deliver one of the suits per cargo drone to Slobbers position, should he decide to go inside.

As it turned out, Ramirez stayed with them in the box, while the elf took position outside. Ramirez stood in the shadowy corner, keeping silent, but seemed to enjoy the music. After the Intermission - where both accompanied Zola to the men's room - they changed positions. The elf once again seemed to be bored by the music but kept glancing down into the ranks, instead of standing back and out of sight.
Zola failed to keep his disapproval from showing on his face, but didn't talk during the performance.
Once it was over, he had three words for the bodyguard: "Get the car." But the tone was more alike "Go to hell".

talk think matrix

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #622 on: <03-20-17/1350:55> »
"I don't think it's wise to let the drone enter the building. Keep an eye on them, and keep me updated. As soon as they leave, I'll trace them again."

[spoiler]@Slob: does bnc have three legit marks on your 'link?
@Jack Whoops!
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #623 on: <03-20-17/1600:25> »
Anna held tightly Zola's hand and stroked his arm a bit with her second hand. Saying softly "Don't let him ruin our evening... It was an incredible show  " She accompanied Esteban to the car. On the way she she discussed the symphony with excitement and,  placed herself closer to Esteban than before, signalling him that he is welcome to approach her.

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #624 on: <03-20-17/1916:01> »
@Kite "don't threaten me with a suit again.

Slobbertooth declined to enter the building during intermission. He instead enjoyed a snack in the soykaf hut until the end of the performance drew near, at which point he went back and mounted his motorcycle, waiting for Zola's car to appear.
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #625 on: <03-21-17/0227:32> »
<@Slob<mighta suited u sempai>>

[spoiler]@Jack is this the drone which Mike equipped with direct induction or whatever it was called?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #626 on: <03-21-17/0536:17> »
[spoiler]
Jepp, the very same. The drone has an Induction Receiver modded to it. So you can establish a wireless connection even if a device doesn't have it active.
[/spoiler]

Zola still looked annoyed, but reined in his temper: "You are right. But good help is hard to come by. This bastardo simply isn't fit for civilized society. I'll have to do something about him.
Still, it was an incredible performance. Although Lionel Zapato is certainly an unconventional conductor and a bit of a show man he does have his orchestra tightly under control. I've always admired his ability to perfectly manage every detail of the performance."

He looked at Anna with a certain hunger in his eyes: "I think it's high time we enjoyed another drink - I have ordered a bottle of a fantastic '65 to my hotel room. And according to the room system the Jacuzzi is already running."

The car arrived and Ramirez again opened the door for them, before climbing into the cab. The car sped off, with Slobbertooth in tow.

The hotel proved to be the Hilton and would need definitely a suit for Slobber to enter.
talk think matrix

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #627 on: <03-21-17/0959:33> »
Slobber sighed but set to putting on his Berwick suit.

@bnc>> While I put myself in this straight jacket, would you please find what room Zola is staying in and get a reservation for a Michael Maday in a room nearby, preferably on the same floor. I'd like an excuse to bring in my luggage and be nearby.

Slobber went to find a place to change into his thousand nuyen prison in private.

Seriously, who designs clothing where it's hard to raise your arms over your head?
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #628 on: <03-22-17/1201:44> »
<@Slob <i can try>>

bnc inhales deeply, as usual, before going to work. She loads a business-like persona, displaying a higher-rank sarariman in his thirties, with a suitcase of programs. Then she checks in:

[spoiler]Hack the Host (standard configuration):
Hacking on the Fly: 19d6t5 9
Opposed roll: 17d6t5 6

Enter Host.

Matrix Search (for file): 14d6t5 7
Wotcha :)

Hacking on the Fly: 19d6t5 7
Opposed roll: 17d6t5 4
seems to be my lucky day.

Before I proceed: Is the file protected?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #629 on: <03-22-17/1212:12> »
[spoiler]
Yes, since the host has openly accessible parts. The protection rating is 3 (so a defense against cracking of 6)
As previously mentioned, the attack action here doesn't alert the host bur leaves a log entry.

[/spoiler]

The inside of the hotel host displays the insides of a grand hotel from bygone days - including conscierges, hotel detectives and a lot of rooms. bnc quickly locates what she is looking for: The guest registry - password protected of course...
talk think matrix