Register Register
Register

Author Topic: Panzerknacker [IC]  (Read 8487 times)

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
Re: Panzerknacker [IC]
« Reply #630 on: (06:31:57/03-20-17) »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Kite had managed to deliver one of the suits per cargo drone to Slobbers position, should he decide to go inside.

As it turned out, Ramirez stayed with them in the box, while the elf took position outside. Ramirez stood in the shadowy corner, keeping silent, but seemed to enjoy the music. After the Intermission - where both accompanied Zola to the men's room - they changed positions. The elf once again seemed to be bored by the music but kept glancing down into the ranks, instead of standing back and out of sight.
Zola failed to keep his disapproval from showing on his face, but didn't talk during the performance.
Once it was over, he had three words for the bodyguard: "Get the car." But the tone was more alike "Go to hell".

talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #631 on: (13:50:55/03-20-17) »
"I don't think it's wise to let the drone enter the building. Keep an eye on them, and keep me updated. As soon as they leave, I'll trace them again."

Spoiler (hover to show)
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #632 on: (16:00:25/03-20-17) »
Anna held tightly Zola's hand and stroked his arm a bit with her second hand. Saying softly "Don't let him ruin our evening... It was an incredible show  " She accompanied Esteban to the car. On the way she she discussed the symphony with excitement and,  placed herself closer to Esteban than before, signalling him that he is welcome to approach her.

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #633 on: (19:16:01/03-20-17) »
@Kite "don't threaten me with a suit again.

Slobbertooth declined to enter the building during intermission. He instead enjoyed a snack in the soykaf hut until the end of the performance drew near, at which point he went back and mounted his motorcycle, waiting for Zola's car to appear.
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #634 on: (02:27:32/03-21-17) »
<@Slob<mighta suited u sempai>>

Spoiler (hover to show)
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #635 on: (05:36:17/03-21-17) »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Zola still looked annoyed, but reined in his temper: "You are right. But good help is hard to come by. This bastardo simply isn't fit for civilized society. I'll have to do something about him.
Still, it was an incredible performance. Although Lionel Zapato is certainly an unconventional conductor and a bit of a show man he does have his orchestra tightly under control. I've always admired his ability to perfectly manage every detail of the performance."

He looked at Anna with a certain hunger in his eyes: "I think it's high time we enjoyed another drink - I have ordered a bottle of a fantastic '65 to my hotel room. And according to the room system the Jacuzzi is already running."

The car arrived and Ramirez again opened the door for them, before climbing into the cab. The car sped off, with Slobbertooth in tow.

The hotel proved to be the Hilton and would need definitely a suit for Slobber to enter.
talk think matrix

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #636 on: (09:59:33/03-21-17) »
Slobber sighed but set to putting on his Berwick suit.

@bnc>> While I put myself in this straight jacket, would you please find what room Zola is staying in and get a reservation for a Michael Maday in a room nearby, preferably on the same floor. I'd like an excuse to bring in my luggage and be nearby.

Slobber went to find a place to change into his thousand nuyen prison in private.

Seriously, who designs clothing where it's hard to raise your arms over your head?
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #637 on: (12:01:44/03-22-17) »
<@Slob <i can try>>

bnc inhales deeply, as usual, before going to work. She loads a business-like persona, displaying a higher-rank sarariman in his thirties, with a suitcase of programs. Then she checks in:

Spoiler (hover to show)
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #638 on: (12:12:12/03-22-17) »
Spoiler (hover to show)

The inside of the hotel host displays the insides of a grand hotel from bygone days - including conscierges, hotel detectives and a lot of rooms. bnc quickly locates what she is looking for: The guest registry - password protected of course...
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #639 on: (12:37:13/03-22-17) »
Anna returns the hungry look and says "Amazing performance, incredible wine and exquisite company... I cannot wait for what the evening is going to unfold."  When Zola mentions the Jakuzi Anna smiled "Jakuzi,  sounds great..." she takes his hand and walks to the limo.

« Last Edit: (12:39:05/03-22-17) by gilga »

Qwikfix

• Chummer
« Reply #640 on: (13:08:17/03-22-17) »
As the car pulled close to the theater, Krestov knew it was time for him to act.  Sending a message to Flatline, he put the car in park before the theater before making his move.

<<Just follow my lead.  Any help you can give as "wingman" works>>

Clearing his throat, he turned towards the back of the car, taking his hat off and making direct eye contact with Eve.  Activating his pheromones, he offered a charming smile.

"Esteban, that will do.  I do apologize, Eve, but you have been misled.  I am your client tonight"  Chuckling a little, he raised a hand disarmingly.  "Let me explain.  I have habit of checking who I hire from distance first, to see if would suit my tastes.  Esteban, my driver, was meant to pose as me.  But I think he has been tortured enough"  The troll winked at her before stepping out of the car, opening the back door and offering his hand to her.  "Now, shall we enjoy our evening properly then?"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #641 on: (14:25:36/03-22-17) »
Eve did a double take and a mixture of rage, surprise and awe played across her face before she said: "You know that this is actually a breach of contract. And normally I'd say good night to you right now..."
She left that hanging for a moment, gave Flatline a contemptuous look and then took Krestov's outstretched hand to be helped from the car.
"You know, there is no reason to hide the fact that you are a troll and into human women. I don't discriminate - but I am allergic to bullshit. Don't do that again, no matter how handsome you are."

Flatline looked at the same time relieved and embarrassed and quickly entered the driver's seat to adjust it to his smaller proportions.

"So, what do you do for a living, Mr....?"

A few hours later and a few kilometers away, Zola had led Anna towards the elevators and they and the body guards drove to the 14th floor.
The room was a suite. Kynos stayed outside the door, while Ramirez went away into a adjacent room - probably to sleep.
Zola took Anna's coat and put it away together with his own.
The large room had all amenities to be expected from a high price luxus hotel. Even a genuine open fireplace with bearskin in front was there. As promised there waited also a small cart with a white table cloth, two glasses and a bottle of wine with an empty decanter.
Zola made a "tsk" noise: "Unbelievable, they didn't decant the wine." Carefully he opened the bottle and began to pour it in the crystal decanter, while he smelled the cork.
"Just another life lesson - no matter how good something is, it's never perfect."
When he was satisfied that the wine had breathed enough he filled the glasses and offered one to Anna. From the next room the monotone gurgling of the whirlpool could be heard. The bath had a breathtaking full front window across the Seattle skyline and was illuminated by the shine of dozens of candles.
"Cheers."
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #642 on: (15:45:06/03-22-17) »
Anna enters the room and allows Esteban to remove her coat, looking a bit disappointed at the wine "Yes, they should have done so about 30 minutes ago, let it breathe for a while. Thanks for the life lesson but I am happy to spend this night with you. I am sure that it is going to be memorable despite any minor setbacks.

she raised her glass and tipped it against Zola's, "Cheers" she said.

At the back of her head Anna had some plan to strip Zola and take off the chain as well, then take off her dress and bag and place them near the SOK. Hopefully, she'll have a moment to do the deed, while Zola is distracted.

« Last Edit: (08:55:06/03-23-17) by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #643 on: (08:30:01/03-23-17) »
You chipsies could at least have had the decency to encrypt this properly.

bnc is just about to attack the file, when she remembers her earlier failures. She fell for too cheap tricks because she was careless. And she was not about to let that happen again. She focusses, loads the proper programs, and cracks the file with ease.
After her sim breaks the seal of the ledger, she opens it and siphons the data found inside. She analyzes it before she forwards it to Slobbertooth: Where exactly is Zola Esteban? Which rooms are free nearby?

Once that is done, she sets for the second task: "renting" a room. Again, she prepares well for the attack, but this time the system is not so easily fooled.
<@Slob <I sent you the hotel's client registration. I'm having problems editing the file, however. Maybe you can rent one of the rooms in question legally? If not, tell me, I'll try again, and harder.>>

While Slobbertooth considers his options, bnc eradicates the traces she had left behind. After a short look she finds the log file, looks over her shoulders (no hotel detective to be seen), then draws a pen with which she cancels a single entry.

Spoiler (hover to show)
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #644 on: (01:26:16/03-24-17) »
Slobber scrolled through the client registrat, trying to find Zola's room as he packed up his bags.

@bnc >>I'll let you know when I am able to figure out where he goes. Don't exactly have a company cred stick<<
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"

Register
Register