NEWS

Panzerknacker [IC]

• 723 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #345 on: <11-29-16/1803:55> »
Yael was annoyed and grabbed tightly to the door handle. It took a deep breath and a moment of silent before she spoke "Dayum, Charles was poking a bear and thank you AGAIN for saving my cover. The next time that you feel like voicing your doubts of whether I like to be sexually assaulted just don't, it is like you have no filters at all."

« Last Edit: <11-29-16/1825:53> by gilga »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #346 on: <11-29-16/1842:48> »
Flatline shook his head with the suggestion that someone else assist him, "That won't work, for the same reason that Krestov would be a bad choice, we can't present subordinates to handle negotiations like this, it just doesn't make sense.  It needs to be the corporate official and their assistant.  If we need to rework IDs, then let's get that done, but otherwise it is Anna and I."  The young man continued to lay out his plan, "We shouldn't need to really imbibe that much if things go well, one drink to celebrate the deal or thank him for the meeting, and the rest left with him as a parting gift.  If he is the addict we hope he is, we let nature take its course and it is just Wong and ourselves meeting the seller for the property.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #347 on: <11-30-16/0138:32> »
Yael was annoyed and grabbed tightly to the door handle. It took a deep breath and a moment of silent before she spoke "Dayum, Charles was poking a bear and thank you AGAIN for saving my cover. The next time that you feel like voicing your doubts of whether I like to be sexually assaulted just don't, it is like you have no filters at all."

"I do have filters. Noise filters, for example. Triple-S filters. PIR filters..."
After all, Anna realized, bnc can even be thicker than usual, if she actually tries to.

She listens up, however, when Flatline releases her with quite an undisputable argument. She is just about leaning back, when she freezes.
"Nay. We can't have overlooked that. I-I can't...
Just wait a tic..."

[spoiler]I might edit this post if no one posts before I resolved this.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Qwikfix

« Reply #348 on: <11-30-16/0936:47> »
Krestov held a palm to his forehead, applying pressure as e attempted to refocus himself.  At the comments to his statement, he lowered his head and recited his information, in a broken and forced English, but at least comprehendible.

He nodded to bnc, offering a smile.  "Would agree, observation after to see if threat there.  Still think worry is not needed, but can still see.  Nnh"  he leaned forward, eyes closed as the rest of the team conferred.  "All know is...might need to mask face after today...Tschernenko...used me as inspiration I think, heh..."

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #349 on: <11-30-16/1314:16> »
to Krestov

"She did what..? Oh crap. We should deal with them asap, immediately after the boat rent. Maybe if we  destroy the piece of art in time ... I mean, it's quite recognizable. There's hardly a tusker as charming as you." She winks.

regarding tomorrow

"Woohoo...", bnc says, a grin spreading on her face.
"This is interesting. Apparently, Featherhead is the girl's uncle. Seems the relationship's somewhat cool, however... gimme a moment."

bnc leans back and shuts her eyes. For some moment, she's gone, then she blinks and bites her lip in a grin.
"Look-look. Seems they have some issues with each other. Uncle Crow doesn't appreciate her choice of groom, apparently a kind of racism. He also doesn't seem to approve his being a lawyer. The old drunkard tries to prevent any palefaces from buying property on the island. Seems like he even toys with the idea of involving SS Council themselves."

bnc looks up to the party again, no longer distracted from an invisible chat log before her eyes. "Change of plan, I guess, mu chicas e chicos.
« Last Edit: <12-01-16/0324:56> by Volker »
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #350 on: <11-30-16/1429:49> »
Yael said "Statue is already in the news and is... " Yael paused and opened her mouth with astonishment. "it is so hard... I mean difficult to get off... I mean take off the matrix." .   A bit blushed and with a widening smile on her lips she added "and now I know why she calls you special K... are you guys together or something?"

When bnc did her thing she asked "Sale is in two hours what can we do with all this information, I am confused."
« Last Edit: <11-30-16/2358:48> by gilga »

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #351 on: <11-30-16/1716:16> »
 I swear, if Yael were male she could double as a hatrack Yael's distraction gave Josiah an inspiration.

"Actually Yael, I'm the one that gave him the name Special K." Slobbertooth walked over and put an arm around the troll. "And no they aren't together or something."
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #352 on: <11-30-16/1911:38> »
bnc looks up to the party again, no longer distracted from an invisible chat log before her eyes. "Change of plan, I guess, mu chicas e chicos.

"Actually Yael, I'm the one that gave him the name Special K." Slobbertooth walked over and put an arm around the troll. "And no they aren't together or something."

Flatline looks at Slobber and Krestov, raises an eyebrow, seems to start to say something, the thinks better of it, then turns to the hacker.  "Why would we need to change plans?" he removed his glasses, "Does this face really look pale to you?"

8)

[spoiler]

Devon's father is predominately African American, with a paternal great grandfather who was a child of an Anglo/Salish union, with various other tribal leaves on his family tree, his mother had a Cherokee grandmother.  He is about as mixed as mixed gets.  He looks like the kid they call Waitlist from "How to Get Away with Murder" with a touch more red tint.

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <11-30-16/1913:40> by Crossbow »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #353 on: <12-01-16/0346:18> »
bnc laugs out loudly. "It's more of a boy-boy thing, y'know."
She winks, casts a look at the trogs, and grins as she pictures them... Shaking her head, she adds: "And I think, Special K is actually a reference to muesli. Because he eats muesli-eaters for breakfast.
No, really, I don't think this is so big a business that it'll be impossible to erase. I'll see what I can do, however. But still, it's just carved plasteel. No one should be able to identify him by this. I mean, if you saw a, what's the word for those head-only statues - bust? - of Cicero, would you recognize him, if he crossed your way wearing a suit and hat?

Now, why do I propose we change the plan? Because we wanted to spoil his first impression. But the first impression happened centuries ago. Thus, we must adapt to the situation. That's not saying we shouldn't get him drunk. We should. At least enough to make it difficult for him to compose himself.
Also, more importantly, we have to do our homework after the lesson. If we buy this thing, Crow might get hostile. Also, there's leverage to make him appear less appealing as a buyer. We might find subtle (or less subtle) ways of reminding her of their grudge. Like, you know, sending a fake message from his link in which he complains about her husband. Something like that. It bears the risk of getting exposed, however. Any better ideas?"
« Last Edit: <12-01-16/0758:17> by Volker »
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #354 on: <12-01-16/1653:37> »
Yael is amused by the guy to guy affection - that is kind of hot although Slobber is definitely not in a relationship due to his hygiene status. Definitely not a gay one.

Yael seems to barely control her laughter when bnc mentions Special K as a reference to Musli.
She says "Musli? Another Be Nice Cutie game? There is no way you missed one of the most pleasant recreational drugs out there. Special K in Washington university or Jet if you buy it in Puyallup...  Ketalar if you buy it in a pharmacy. It has different names for different people, it is a powerful tranquilizer that generates intense sexual hallucinations. "

Grinning she said "and the buissness was quite big actually, that was what reminded me of Special K to begin with."

She shakes her head trying to focus "Can you explain again, slowly:
1. what is wrong with the current plan.
2. What do you suggest to do differently?

There are so many details and you just say them and with all these distractions I struggle to follow you. "

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #355 on: <12-04-16/1001:30> »
bnc's voice is dry, but she smiles despite herself. "You figured it out, sweet meat. I have no idea what exactly is a reference to. Ask sempai, he'll know.

As for your questions:
 1. What's wrong is, it ignores that they are not strangers at all. What we tried is to ruin his first impression - which happened ages ago. What we need now is to ruin their very relationship. For that, we have to work on a different angle.
 2. I suggest, you two provoke him in front of his niece. Appear as paleface as you can. Point out that you're all biz with no interest in the land's heritage at all. Don't do it ostentatively, but also make it impossible for them to ingore it, while still being nice and amiable. Try to sympathize and socialize with her husband whom Crow loathes. Make any transgression towards you sound like a transgression towards her beloved. Enflame the silently hissing embers of their quarrel and make sure she doesn't even consider giving her property to a drunk, stubborn old dimwhit like him. I'll try and give you as much recon as I can, but I think you will have to do with what we have.
That said, getting him wasted still is our first priority. He'll be much more likely to lose control that way.
Ah, and Anna. Don't flirt with her husband. Double-check? Do not try and get laid by her husband. Maybe Mike can get you a dildo if that makes it easier for you."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #356 on: <12-04-16/1047:27> »
"Why don't I ask Mike to rape me instead, that will sure knock the libido out of me. " she said sarcastically, that decker was some piece of work. Yael did not think that Crow was any threat at all, after all if they already know him for many years - they could have just sold him the property and there was no need for this sham.  She does not feel like sharing her thoughts though.

« Last Edit: <12-04-16/1050:39> by gilga »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #357 on: <12-04-16/1058:35> »
Flatline steps into the physical space between the women and talks to bnc.  "Okay, so what you are saying is that there is nothing wrong with the current plan, you just got some more intel, and are giving us a better idea on how to handle the meet.  That and you want to keep this little bulldrek slap fight going with Yael, which she seems fine with continuing.  Okay, good to know, thanks and please, both of you, grow up, we all think that you are both pretty.  Have you gotten a handle on the environmental controls for the meet location yet so we can mess with Mr Feng Shui?"

Flatline delivers the rebuke with very little emotional heat, but does make a point of including the other mage in the maturity part.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #358 on: <12-04-16/1536:02> »
Mike replied: "Hey, leave me out of your perverse fantasies.
If you want something to spoil Feng Shui, I could organize an alchemical preparation for you - just a bit of magical noise to spike the background count. You'll just have to be careful to get the thing trough any wards you encounter."
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #359 on: <12-05-16/0146:03> »
Yael said "Well call me when it is time to go. I am done talking to you guys, no point in planning it so much.  Plans rarely survive long enough to meet the actual reality anyhow. I doubt that drunken ass is a serious threat. They know him for years, they know he wants to purchase the boat house and they are still doing interviews - it seems to me that they will sell that place to anyone that is not Crow. I am done talking to Mr. Switzerland and to miss insensitivity, you guys are bringing me to the kind of mood that will make it difficult to perform my job. "

She looked at Mike "Sorry Mike, that was rude of me, you have been nothing but sweetness to our every whim." 

With that Yael went to her room and grabbed her Guitar. Playing calmed her mind, and silenced her inner vengeful bitch - she needed to be sweet and with that kind of dialogue she was more likely to shoot Crow in the knee than to flirt with him.  She turned her link off to make sure she was not disturbed.