NEWS

Panzerknacker [IC]

• 723 Replies

badneighbor

• Chummer
« Reply #195 on: <10-26-16/1624:40> »
Kite hadn't noticed Krestov waiting in the doorway, and jumped a bit when he finally spoke. She swatted the AR feed away and turned her attention to him.

"Sounds like fun. My ride, then, or something more subtle?"

Leaving the library, she indicated to Krestov what she meant: her Trailblazer was fitted with some pretty overt armor plating. She smiled proudly and added, "so it depends on what you have in mind."

Qwikfix

« Reply #196 on: <10-26-16/1635:16> »
The troll blinked as he took in the powerful vehicle, scratching his head as he mulled it over.  "I trusting in your preference on what best for job.  I cause disturbance in home KE watching, so long as we don't give reason for trouble should be okay.  Maybe best with this thing if can move quick with me, hm"  His thick accent rumbled on as he gave a nod, pulling his overcoat over his suit and grabbing a couple other things.  "How much time prep Kite need?"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #197 on: <10-26-16/1659:43> »

"Can you explain what you are doing exactly to an old ork?
Flatline, you want that Firewater and visit Crow with it, correct? When do you want to go, now, this evening or do you want to invite Crow for a liquid breakfast around 8 shortly before the tour starts?

"Let's try for 7am, plenty of time to get him wasted then."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #198 on: <10-26-16/1700:08> »
Anna said to Krestov and Kite "Perhaps I can help you a little bit... I can summon a spirit that can make you more stealthy, perhaps open a window from inside the apartment so you do not need to break in.  I can also provide some discreet overwatch and verify that the house is clear before you enter it. What do you guys think? The best part is that it will not take me long as I can do it all from here. Just a few minutes break while working on my disguise."

[spoiler]
I am uncertain what their relation to magic, and if Anna's help is wanted. If it is she will summon a spirit of man with the invisibility spell  an Pyschokinesis spell (magic fingers seem useful for this kind of planting.)   My plan was to Anna to give them overwatch from her room, and avoid sending the spirit on a remote service by projecting and keeping her 'self' within range of the spirit. That way the spirit can act as her proxy at that place and the time she need to spend is minimal.
(she does not need to physically come there).

Fix, forgot that Anna has magic 5 so she'll summon an F5 spirit of man, with invisibility spell as optional power. Fixed the display.

Summoning F5 (Man): 13d6t5 5
resist F5: 6d6t5 2
drain: 10d6t5 4
3 services gained, no drain.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <10-26-16/1705:47> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #199 on: <10-26-16/1713:01> »
Mike scratched his head again: "7 am sure is an early time to start getting wasted. Even when I was younger I'd be either sleeping it off at this time or getting ready for work. I mean, how exactly are you going to pull this off? Knock on his door with a bottle of whiskey in your hand and say: Hi stranger, found this bottle with your and my name on it, now let's get drunk? Is there a part I'm not getting?"
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #200 on: <10-26-16/2235:52> »
"No, my plan is actually to befriend the guy, and ask for his help.  I am a corp dude hedging my bets, he obviously doesn't need the boat house if he already lives on the island, so I want to make him an offer to sublet it, or perhaps lease the boat-slip for Meteor, then celebrate the partnership with a little drink.  I am from Africa, so it's early evening where I come from, right?"
« Last Edit: <10-28-16/1245:24> by Crossbow »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #201 on: <10-27-16/0037:28> »
responding to Flatline: "Safe thing: i was assuming that you'd meet up with that fella tonight, not tomorrow. Dunno how you dudes in America handle that kind o' thing, but back home in Austria, we usually don't get wasted in the morning. The case might be a bit different with Bavarians, however, but they still wouldn't drink whiskey 'fore noon.
If you're sure you can pull this off in the morning, I'm happy with you, too."

to Anna: "Sorry to disappoint you, honey, but stealing a wallet is illegal per se. Also, the word's doppelganger, not dupleganger. It's German, I should know."

to Mike: "Naw, any narcotics will do. K.o. pills. We just don't want him able to get up in the morning without having it looking too suspicious. The only Bliss he needs is being ignorant of what the frag happened to him.
You got a good point about Tschernenko, however. Just gimme a tick."

[spoiler]Hacking on the Fly: 17d6t5 6
Hacking on the Fly: 17d6t5 7
Trace Icon: 11d6t5 6

I don't know whether Anna's commlink is in a host and how her her Intuition rating is, but I think I should be able to track her down without any problem.[/spoiler]

"Kite, sorry to interrupt ya. Guess you need to do a double job. I'll need one of your beauties at 47.6406422,-122.3546111 asap. We need to find out what Anna's doing. Now.
Or else, anyone free to act. Slob for example? Go there, and make sure she's not going to have an alibi."
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #202 on: <10-27-16/0050:23> »

"Kite, sorry to interrupt ya. Guess you need to do a double job. I'll need one of your beauties at 47.6406422,-122.3546111 asap. We need to find out what Anna's doing. Now.
Or else, anyone free to act. Slob for example? Go there, and make sure she's not going to have an alibi."
"Uh...

"There a few ways I could distract her, but none of them would prevent her from having an alibi, they would probably just create more alibis or be horribly ineffective. I can tail her, if you'd like.. I guess

Do you have any idea where she is, or where she's staying?"
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #203 on: <10-27-16/0052:08> »
Anna laughed and said "It is only illegal if you get caught...  I'll need an opening for mister Whitman, is there any hang out place in his calendar for tonight? If there is I will go there technology free, for no identifying features and play the lonely girl in a bar routine hoping to catch the fly. Then I take Whitman to his home and we have not decided if I plant some illegal drugs in his wallet or plain steal it. I'll need someone close by in case things go horribly wrong, and perhaps a stealth tag so that you can still find me. I will not have com-link or anything that identifies me."

but bnc is either a show-off or a curious cat, because Anna would have just shared that information, but  she is likely to not take the comlink with her to the operation to not have any identifying features.  (she might end up sleeping with the guy and the last she need is a comlink with her personal details on it.
« Last Edit: <10-27-16/0146:33> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #204 on: <10-27-16/0115:57> »

"Uh...

"There a few ways I could distract her, but none of them would prevent her from having an alibi, they would probably just create more alibis or be horribly ineffective. I can tail her, if you'd like.. I guess

Do you have any idea where she is, or where she's staying?"

" Let's first find out where she is.The quoted above are the coordinates. I tracked down her commlink. She moves, you get updated.

Anna, you need an exact position?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #205 on: <10-27-16/0151:15> »
Anna said to bnc "I just want to encounter him, otherwise it makes no difference how charming I really am."

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #206 on: <10-27-16/0306:08> »
[spoiler]
@gilga
The hack was directed at the other Anna ;)
Resist: 10d6t5 3
Resist 2: 10d6t5 4
Resist Trace: 3d6t5 1

Yeah. you got her position: She's already in the country at the Seattle Mariott Belvue hotel, only a few kilometers from your position. She is on the 5th floor and according to the evacuation map in Room 505 - at least her commlink is.

Also, there still seems to be some confusion about the target:

You are after a boat house, not a house boat. This is a kind of shed that reaches into the water where you can park a boat secure from the elements and any would be thieves. It also provides cover to load and unload smuggled stuff. There are only a limited number of these on Council Island. So if you have a boat and want it secure on Council Island you'll have to be quick and ruthless.
You can assume that all your competitors do own a boat on this lake.

[/spoiler]

talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #207 on: <10-27-16/0617:22> »
"Uhm ... just gimme a tic ... ya, there you go."
She creates an ARO and places it in the info room, somewhere near to Slobbertooth. The icon is emerald green, depicting a map with a red spot.
"You pop it up, you get a map of Seattle with her current position plus a log of her trail during the time from before two minutes until I have to switch off my cyberdeck - which is not going to be a very long time; GOD's every watchful. I think for the moment he best would be to observe her, then see what we can do. But you should best get going an hour ago.

Anna, I got no clue what exactly you wanna tell you, but besides this: please take a burner link with you. Mike, I'm sure you brought some in advance, didn't you? We need to stay in contact with you as long as possible."

[spoiler]I load Fly on the Wall.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #208 on: <10-27-16/1326:35> »
Anna looked at bnc and said "Fine... " said Anna and left the discussion to work on her outfit.

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #209 on: <10-27-16/1414:23> »
"Uhm ... just gimme a tic ... ya, there you go."
She creates an ARO and places it in the info room, somewhere near to Slobbertooth. The icon is emerald green, depicting a map with a red spot.
"You pop it up, you get a map of Seattle with her current position plus a log of her trail during the time from before two minutes until I have to switch off my cyberdeck - which is not going to be a very long time; GOD's every watchful. I think for the moment he best would be to observe her, then see what we can do. But you should best get going an hour ago.

"Roger. I'll ask you to send me an update when I near the area"

Slobbertooth put on his jacket and helmet, slung a pack over his shoulder and got on his Mirage. He was out the door in 10 minutes and on his way to the coordinates. It would probably take him longer than others to reach the location considering how unfamiliar he was with the area.

[spoiler]Notable Equipment on Slobber.

Ruger and stun ammo in pockets/holster.
Commlink
In Backpack:
A smoke grenade, stun grenade, and his HK-227 loaded and with 3 additional magazines of stun ammuntion.

Wireless functionality outside of commlink is disabled.[/spoiler]
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)