NEWS

Looking for a online group (in Europe)

• 24 Replies

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <11-01-16/1742:43> »
Hi Stoneglobe, we're currently finishing a run in the pbp. If you want you could add up in the next one!

P.s. if you want, please pm me your email address, so I can add you to our email thread.
«Never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon.»

Xirany

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <11-09-16/0649:17> »
Dammit! Wish I'd seen this earlier. I'd love to play with some folks online. ^^ And I'm in Denmark, so the same timezone as you.
(Ich spreche nur ein bichen Deutsch, aber ich verstehe die meisten (?) xD  - I think my skill rank in german is, like, 1).

Anyway, if you ever feel like getting a "new girl" om the team, I'm up for it. And I'm not as newb'ish as my postcount might indicate, but I'm no veteran either.
- "I hate that he is dead, for one particular reason!"
- "You wanted to kill him?"
- "Oh, well, for two particular reasons then."

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <11-09-16/0744:01> »
Well, you are in luck. Since we are starting a new chapter and exclusively write in English and had two people drop out but so far only one new player (Hello Stoneglobe  ;) ), you can in fact apply for that slot  ;D

Just take a look here for info on the game
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Xirany

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <11-09-16/0815:06> »
That is awesome news. Got a lot of reading to do, then. When are you planning to begin the new chapter (= how much time do I have)?
And what roles do you need filled /what would be nice to have? :D As you can hear, I'm up for the most.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <11-09-16/0818:33> »
As we are rotating GMs, no need for you to read the all story of the first game. Waywalker, the hacker/rigger, will be the only one character in common. Just look at the character in play and feel free to create whatever you want !

Xirany

• Newb
« Reply #20 on: <11-09-16/1150:38> »
Neat!! I'll make something up then!

Also, I must admit,  I hope for a little guidance on the more technical stuff; like how and where to make the actual rolls and show them to you. I have not played shadowrun online before, only as tabletop. And my pbp-experience is entirely from storytelling-based games.
But we'll get to that, eventually. can't be that difficult. :-p

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <11-09-16/1250:49> »
For dice rolls we use orokos.com

We currently have a decker/rigger (me), a mage (jack spade) and a face (stoneglobe). Feel fre to do any charachter you want.

Stoneglobe

• Omae
  • Drug Addled Console Cowboy
« Reply #22 on: <11-09-16/1452:06> »
Welcome

If you want any advice or help with characters or rules just shout and one of us will be happy to help
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

Xirany

• Newb
« Reply #23 on: <11-09-16/1505:33> »
Thanks! I think I have a good grip on the rules (or know where to look, atleast), but it's nice to know where to look for help. :)
I'm looking forward to playing with you. Btw, was there some sort of mailing list I should be added to?

Haywire

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <11-09-16/1507:52> »
Yes, PM me your email address.