Some of Nimbasa's skill points might be from spending karma, or Magic B. I'm not doing a full tally since it seems like there might be some typos, like Blades at 0 instead of 5.
Some other thoughts for Nimbasa, although hopefully it doesn't sound like we're piling on:
- You have good Logic, but no Logic-based skills. You might want to move a point from Logic into Agility, and perhaps a second point from Logic into Strength if you're going for melee.
- You have good Charisma, but only one Charisma-based skill. A point in Etiquette is traditional, but I'll leave it up to CraterShip to decide how important that should be.
- Do you always wear Auctioneer Business Clothes while you are being a sneaky assassin? If so, that's pretty sweet, but if not then you might want some other armor like an Armor Jacket or a Chameleon Suit.
- The Hyundai Shin-Hyung is a fun car, but it's expensive and costs over half of your Resources D nuyen. If you get a crotch rocket instead (for example, a Suzuki Mirage), you'll save yourself ¥20,000.
- You also have a second month of Low lifestyle. You probably only need one month, which would save you another ¥2,000.
- You know what you can get with the ¥22,000 that you saved? A TOTALLY SWEET RATING 3 KATANA WEAPON FOCUS!(!)! AHHH! SO BADASS!!
- Seriously though, get the weapon focus. It will cost 9 karma to bind it, but it's an extra 3 dice for all your katana attacks, plus 3 dice if you're rolling to Parry. Plus, choppity chop spirits. It's half the reason to be a melee adept.
Rules question I never thought of before: if you have an Ares Slivergun, do you buy regular ammunition or flechette ammunition? Flechette rounds cost 3x as much as regular rounds, so the difference could add up. On that note, Nimbasa probably doesn't need Hollow Point rounds, since I don't think the Slivergun can even fire them.