NEWS

Online Shadowrun Missions Game Saturday 1/28

• 13 Replies

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« on: <06-13-16/1856:44> »
Updated 1/13:

Hi there, I'll be running a Missions game on Roll20   https://roll20.net/   Saturday January 28th.  I'll be opening up the chat at 11 Mountain time for questions and introductions, the game should kick off around 12 Mountain Time and wrap up between 4 and 5. 

Email me at thomaswbloom@gmail.com  I'll be running Missions 6-4; Tick Tock.

« Last Edit: <01-13-17/1330:36> by Hobbes »

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-15-16/1043:37> »
4 slots filled.  I'll take 2 more, 3 if you're small.   :P

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <06-16-16/2331:57> »
I would be interested, but I've already played Liberation. I'll keep an eye out for the next time you're running a game though.

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <06-17-16/1322:24> »
I would be interested, but I've already played Liberation. I'll keep an eye out for the next time you're running a game though.

Same, but definitely interested in the next time you run a missions game.
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <06-20-16/1637:17> »
Excellent, I'll let you both know.  I'm out of order on these, Take a Chance 5-6 is up next, probably in August.  Then I'll be moving to Season 6.  Should be every other month or so.

dlinch

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <06-20-16/1645:01> »
I am interested as well. I will keep an eye on the forums and would appreciate it if you could keep me in mind for the next game.

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <06-20-16/1753:08> »
Abso-smurfly will let you know, thanks!

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <07-09-16/1223:20> »
Shadowrun Mission 06-01: Ten Fifty-Seven

Darkness gathers in certain corners of the Sixth World, where no light can enter. The Containment Zone of Chicago has long been one of these dark spots, but government and corporate forces have combined their heft to bring some light to that benighted area, if only because they believe there is profit to be extracted. They have considerable powers at their disposal—but there is also considerable darkness pooled in the ruined sprawl. It will be a battle, and as usual, shadowrunners will be used as the front-line soldiers.

We'll be starting at 11 A.M. Mountain time for Character or Technical questions.  The game should start at Noon and likely wrap up by 5.  Shoot me an email at Thomaswbloom@gmail.com if you're interested!

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #8 on: <07-09-16/2049:21> »
The 8/13 game is now full.  Seeing as how that only took about six hours I'll see about getting another one scheduled so folks who didn't see the post can get a shot.

Thanks all!

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #9 on: <09-18-16/0924:01> »
Saturday September 24th at Noon Denver time.

Amber Waves of Grain Mission 06-02

The Chicago sprawl is host to all manner of strange creatures—ghouls, toxic spirits, hellhounds, barghests, and chickens. Yes, chickens. The city is mostly urbanized, but there are also large swathes of vacant land, and some enterprising souls have been farming that land. This is the Sixth World, though, which means that whenever you have someone trying something bold, you have a dozen other people thinking, “How can I use that to hurt other people?”

The runners are going to have some unusual jobs on this mission, including spreading some poisons and making sure innocent lives are spared (if they’re so inclined). They’ll have to be on their toes to steer clear of the authorities, get all the pieces of this particular scheme in place, and in particular answer the pressing question: Just what is Mr. Johnson up to?

I'll take the first six folks that email me at thomaswbloom@gmail.com. 

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #10 on: <10-08-16/0938:04> »
Saturday October 22nd 29th! at Noon Denver time.  For realz, the 29th. 

Since our last group of runners was ambushed by a small girls birthday party we'll give Amber Waves another go.

Amber Waves of Grain Mission 06-02

The Chicago sprawl is host to all manner of strange creatures—ghouls, toxic spirits, hellhounds, barghests, and chickens. Yes, chickens. The city is mostly urbanized, but there are also large swathes of vacant land, and some enterprising souls have been farming that land. This is the Sixth World, though, which means that whenever you have someone trying something bold, you have a dozen other people thinking, “How can I use that to hurt other people?”

The runners are going to have some unusual jobs on this mission, including spreading some poisons and making sure innocent lives are spared (if they’re so inclined). They’ll have to be on their toes to steer clear of the authorities, get all the pieces of this particular scheme in place, and in particular answer the pressing question: Just what is Mr. Johnson up to?

I'll take the first six folks that email me at thomaswbloom@gmail.com. 
« Last Edit: <10-10-16/2126:35> by Hobbes »

Reshy

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <10-31-16/1613:26> »
Could definitely go for a shadowrun game, might need help making a character though since I've never been taught right how to do it.  I'd like to know how much roleplaying potential there will be in these games?  I'm asking since games that turn into a dungeon crawl aren't that appealing to me.  So I guess the question is can I run a character that's not proficient in combat and still have a fun fulfilling time?  I generally like magic, so I'd probably go Magician or Mystic Adept, though I am uncertain at this point (Mystic Adept is spread more thin, but is theoretically more versatile/survivable;  Magician can focus more on being really good at one thing). 

Side note:  I like Drakes, is that a possibility in this campaign?

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #12 on: <12-04-16/1347:53> »
Hi there, I'll be running a Missions game on Roll20   https://roll20.net/   Sunday December 18th.  I'll be opening up the chat at 11 Mountain time for questions and introductions, the game should kick off around 12 Mountain Time and wrap up between 4 and 5.

Email me at thomaswbloom@gmail.com  I'll be running Missions 6-3; Ancient Rumblings.

Sorry Reshy missed your post.  Please feel free to email or PM me with questions. This is a Missions game, so check the Missions FAQ for character building rules but no Drakes in Missions games currently. 

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: <01-13-17/1312:18> »
Hi there, I'll be running a Missions game on Roll20   https://roll20.net/   Saturday January 28th.  I'll be opening up the chat at 11 Mountain time for questions and introductions, the game should kick off around 12 Mountain Time and wrap up between 4 and 5.

Email me at thomaswbloom@gmail.com  I'll be running Missions 6-4; Tick Tock.
« Last Edit: <01-13-17/1331:21> by Hobbes »