NEWS

[5e] [Online] Looking for Group Eastern Standard Time

• 6 Replies

Joabe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« on: <05-18-16/1540:40> »
Hello, I've been searching for a game to join for one to form with some other willing chummers for the past few weeks. I've GMed Shadowrun 5e for about two years now and don't have a real chance to play as a PC. It was looking like I was about to get something going with a fellow Reddit-user but it looks as though they've flaked out on me.

Skype and Roll20 are no problem for me. I even have a Discord server set up if that would help.

As far as characters go I'm open for anything whether it would be creating in line with other players for a new game or filling in a missing role of an existing online game.

Thanks.
Catalyst Demo Team Agent #804
French Lick, IN

Urist McShadow

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <06-10-16/2012:04> »
I'd be interested in joining you. I'm also EST. I'm looking to play a Street Sam, but I can also do Technomancer. I don't have all that much experience with Shadowrun, though I did play 1 game. For all of 2 hours before the GM walked out on us :/

Chalkarts

• Omae
  • I'm a Street Painter in South Georgia.
« Reply #2 on: <06-12-16/0117:35> »
I'm also Eastern time.
I'm an old school SR player, been poking my head into the world since 1st edition.
Played an amazing long term 3rd ed game in college but have been out of the game for more than a decade.

I've been dying to get back into it but a local game seems impossible to find.
I've considered running a SR5 game but lack a lot of the knowledge required to smoothly run the game.
I only own the core book so don't know a lot about the expanded universe and rules.

As for playing, I have a few characters I've built in Chummer 5 that I'd love to play in an actual game.
I can do Roll20, but not skype or other chat methods, it's a short boring story.

I paint the pavement.  It's what I do.  Check it out on Instagram, @Chalkarts

Cyber Tooth

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-28-16/1246:52> »
Hey all. I'm also on Eastern time and might be interested. I could do whatever; Roll20, Skype, discord (though I've never used it)
I am new to it though, and haven't PC'd or GM'd...But I have done both for D&D and have been consuming as much SR5 info as I could.
Interested in playing a Decker, but really I'd work with anything to fit a group (Except maybe Magic...way too convoluted to jump into right away)
Let me know if this takes off!

Teslazoa

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <10-09-16/2300:49> »
I'm in Central Time Zone (one hour behind), but am interested in joining up regardless. I have no experience with SR5 but have just over a year of experience of weekly sessions of DnD 5e, both as a DM and player.  I have read over the SR5 handbook a number of times and have built a vast amount of characters of all archetypes (I may have a small problem with building characters.). Would want to play as a decker, but would be more than willing to fit any role. Any online media works for me, roll20 being prefered. As far as dates and times go I am quite flexible, but can not do Saturdays, sadly. Message me if interested!

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <10-10-16/2123:19> »
I do run a monthly missions game on Roll20.  I start at 11ish Mountain, 12 CST, 1 PM EST, if you're interested.  Recruitment thread is in this forum if you're interested. 

Erfan

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <12-02-16/2114:57> »
Hoi chummers! Did this ever come together? I'm a bit late to the party, but I live in eastern time and I too am looking to find a group.