NEWS

[Resource] [Vehicles] [Gear] [Rules] [House Rules] Juryrigged document

• 2 Replies

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« on: <12-14-15/2201:36> »
What started as a compilation of vehicle mods/additions soon snowballed into this. With Rigger 5.0 coming soon, I figure it's mostly moot but maybe not. Anyway, if you need to string together some vehicle changes this may be the bailing wire and duct tape you need until the professional Rigger 5.0 :)

Juryrigged

(Note: I am aware it needs editing, there's only so many times one can read their own work out loud until the bleeding clogs up one's hearing. But I'm always appreciative of specific examples, etc. More important is how well the new rules integrate into the core rules, issues arising from there, etc.)
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay

brasso

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <12-17-15/1615:58> »
That is kind of spooky!

http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3524

Had a look thru, and that is pretty much what our group was looking for pre-rigger 5, so kudos for the post regardless
The system we learn says we're equal under law
But the streets are reality, the weak and poor will fall

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <12-17-15/1828:27> »
Thanks. Yeah, the day I submitted it, artwork for Rigger 5.0 was posted on Catalyst's tumblr...which was in full-page layout with text so I knew I too late. Waited a week or two just in case, then posted here.

Nice thing is it looks like their advanced combat section only really deals with chase combat and not tactical, so I may still get some use out of my stuff. Haven't looked closely at the differences between my and their modification rules.
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay