NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #4875 on: <03-27-17/2337:23> »
Another very cool pic from team artist Obi!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4876 on: <03-28-17/0440:17> »
Wow, indeed.

Some of these days I have to ask you to create Kynos for me  ;D
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4877 on: <03-28-17/2341:34> »
It is a way cool pic.  Thank you very much. 
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

adamu

« Reply #4878 on: <03-31-17/2027:58> »
@Aria - did Silk's mother (Argent, right?) have the mini-horns too? Are the horns still visible with the mom's face?

@All - hitting the road for a few days - will try to keep up by phone, but no proper posting until Wednesday....ouch...sorry.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4879 on: <04-01-17/1315:58> »
Silk's mum was a rigger/intel op who went under the handle 'Mother' as she used to treat her team that way... she was a 'human looking' orc, but no horns. Silk's are still hidden in her hair line. There's a pic of her on Dec Art if you follow the link in my sig. One of my first serious SR characters from nearly 20 years ago... damn I'm old :P
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4880 on: <04-03-17/1045:15> »
LOL  You call that old?  I can remember the fuss when Arneson and Gygax created D&D in '74 and started playing in '75.  It was the hot new thing and I was immediately entranced. 

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #4881 on: <04-03-17/1308:04> »
LOL  You call that old?  I can remember the fuss when Arneson and Gygax created D&D in '74 and started playing in '75.  It was the hot new thing and I was immediately entranced.

Mercy, you beat me by a few years for picking up D&D (’79 here).  (I bought the original Basic D&D box set at the same store that I buy most of my Shadowrun stuff at currently – I wonder how many game stores have been around that long?  And who knew that surly service was such a good business plan?). 

My original SR1 character retired from the Shadows in 2051.  In my mind ‘Gabriel Pest Control Services’ is still in business in Seattle.  The staff have to do their best to keep the owner out of people’s houses (a Racoon shaman can only resist so much temptation …), but the company’s willingness to go into bad situations brings in enough high-margin contracts to off-set any problems he causes.  (you might be able to guess that his last adventure was Universal Brotherhood).  I only got back into playing SR again in the past few years with on-line games, so that original character is still pretty vivid to me – enough so that I’ve not played a full magician in an in-depth sort of game, because it would be hard not to play it like him.

I never really mapped out the rest of his life, so no idea if he ever had kids or how they turned out -- but that is a thought to keep in the back of my mind for the next time I’m looking at making a new character.  Thanks for the inspiration, Aria! 

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4882 on: <04-03-17/2230:53> »
I graduated from college in '79.  I do feel old.

adamu

« Reply #4883 on: <04-06-17/0751:09> »
@All - just a quick hello to say back from trip now.

Does not appear I have missed anything earthshattering.

Anyway, I'll be around if anything moves forward!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4884 on: <04-06-17/0821:34> »
Welcome back.

And since we are talking vacation plans: I'll be visiting Scotland from April 17th to 23rd and only sporadically able to check in (depending on the B&Bs' wifi)
talk think matrix

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #4885 on: <04-06-17/1654:19> »
Hi Guys, sorry, been missing too. And it's likely to continue till April 19th.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

adamu

« Reply #4886 on: <04-07-17/0836:35> »
Nagging bookkeeping point -

When we bought the plane Al offered to buy out everyone's shares later if they wanted.

Al bought out Rick's share.

Robyn and Isaint have indicated they want to keep their shares. Let me know if I'm wrong.

If Silk wants her share back, Al can transfer Y45,000 to her account - just let me know either way so I can update my ledger. Thanks.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4887 on: <04-07-17/0951:57> »
Unless you want the plane all to yourself, Alyce is happy to have a part of it.  It could be a means of some income in the future.

adamu

« Reply #4888 on: <04-07-17/1055:09> »
Yeah, already understood you wanted to keep your share. No worries.

Mostly just interested in making good on my offer to buy people out if they wanted me to, and hadn't heard from Aria.

But speak now or forever hold your peace folks, I'm not sitting on this cash forever....

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4889 on: <04-07-17/1105:13> »
If you want to Isaint will give up his share but doesn't mind either to hang on to them.
talk think matrix