NEWS

Street Magic reprint?

• 20 Replies

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #15 on: <11-01-10/1722:25> »
...but that the link expired.

My bad on this one, I should have included a new clock starting with the additional downloads.

Before it goes further, I'd like to say I *LOVE* BattleCorps, except for in this one regard. If the links never expired, I might order more from there.

You weren't coming across as hating, at least to these eyes. :)
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Mordoyh

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <11-02-10/1636:45> »
I'm still waiting on my hard copy, but I have the PDF that  Battlecorp says is the new PDF.  But I don't see any new material as mentioned in the street dates announcement:

http://www.shadowrun4.com/wordpress/2010/09/more-street-dates/

"More spells, more traditions, more spirits, and just more magic in general for your campaigns!"

Not seeing any of this in the PDF, just updated page references to SR4A.  The PDF I currently have says it's the 3rd Printing, corrected.  I'm hoping to find new stuff when I get the hard copy.

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #17 on: <11-02-10/2051:40> »
I think they mean that Street Magic in general adds "More spells, more traditions, more spirits, and just more magic in general for your campaigns!" if you don't already currently use it.

Not, in fact, that the reprint adds such to Street Magic.

-k

Mordoyh

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <11-02-10/2100:38> »
I think they mean that Street Magic in general adds "More spells, more traditions, more spirits, and just more magic in general for your campaigns!" if you don't already currently use it.

Not, in fact, that the reprint adds such to Street Magic.

-k

Hrm...I didn't read it that way, but I can see it that way as well.  Guess I'll just make up some new stuff and write in the margins.
« Last Edit: <11-02-10/2103:28> by Mordoyh »

Qemuel

• Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <11-02-10/2103:52> »
The reprint only corrects some minor errata and updates the page references.

This one has incorporated some errata, and has updated page references to work with Shadowrun, Twentieth Anniversary Edition.

The last sentence:
More spells, more traditions, more spirits, and just more magic in general for your campaigns!
is just a rehash of what Street Magic is all about.

Mordoyh

• Newb
« Reply #20 on: <11-04-10/1216:49> »
Alas, this is why I get most of my PDFs from DriveThruRPG instead of BattleCorp. I'll usually order from BattleCorps if I have a gift cert or if it's BC-Only material. I've had one too many hard drives fail on me and lose all my PDFs, then have to buy them again because the link expired on BC.

Well I may follow your example.  I bought the Book & PDF combo and it took 3 days of back and forth emails before I actually got the correct PDF.  And yesterday the hard copy book came, and it's not the new Third Corrected printing (like the PDF).  It's the Second printing, which I thought they didn't have anymore.  So it is doesn't have the updated page references, etc.